3

ranboo pov

Waking up I knew that today my first class started at 11am so I had around 3 hours. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After that I just put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and went to edit a video.

After about an hour of editing I remembered about y/n! Let me go check out her other social media. Wow, opening her instagram... she's beautiful. Going further and opening her Twitch she has a strong British accent. After about watching 30 minutes of her youtube video I realized I have to get up and get ready for school.

y/n pov

When me and Tubbo got done with school we hopped on the bus. About 10 minutes after I said bye to him, hugged him and got off the bus. My mum had made dinner so I washed my hands, left my bag in my room and went to eat dinner.

After dinner I went in my room to make my bag for the next day but got a notification. I checked and it was Tubbo going live with Ranboo. I've only heard of him because Tubbo wouldn't shut up about him but I've never actually watched any of his content. I decided to watch the stream as a background while fixing up my room.

Only 20 minutes in the stream and I've been laughing so hard at some of the jokes Ranboo has made. I thought about looking through his account because he seems genuinely nice. Wow, how does one get to 6'6ft? If I ever meet him he better run before I steal his gender (an: if i see him, ill be the one running torwards him to steal all the gender he has, probably will give you guys some too). Other than all the gender he has he has an amazing laugh. If I could glue a sound to my ears it would be that laugh... Wait, that sounded creepy. Anywayss...

Looking back at the stream I see them doing autro. What?! I've been looking at Ranboo's social media for an hour?! I should ask Tubbo about him tomorrow. With that I went to bed thinking about Ranboo.

ranboo pov

After stream was done it was afternoon (stupid timezones) so I still have homework to do. Y/n has been on my mind all day... What's she doing now? Is she sleeping? Mabey she's awake. Wait, she could be watching my videos. What if she knows who I am? What if she doesn't like me? What if- no. Stop right there brain. You're overthinking, she has probably never watched your content.

Being done with that I focused on my homework for about 3 hours when my dad called to go have dinner. While eating I was still thinking about y/n and my mom noticed because she asked "Are you okay honey? You look like you're a bit stressed. Is it school?". Getting out of my daydreaming I respond "Oh! Umm- nothing. It's not stress, just thinking." BUT OF COURSE my dad had to butt in "Thinking about what?" "About my... meetup with Tubbo!" I lied and got away! Yes!

We ate in silence the rest of dinner and after I was done I went up to my room. I decided to go to bed because I'm very tired of streaming and school. With that I went to bed thinking about Y/n.

author note: see what i did there? at the, at the end of each pov? ehehe... anywaysss, go eat some good ass food, drink water, go to bed if you need and remember you are valid AS FUCK! (yes i did quote boomer)