78. We are just looking for a stable and reliable relationship?

Alex Clarke smiled proudly and said, "Yes it's good, if I add all subsidies it will be seven or eight thousand yuan per month. But, it can't be compared with those who do business."

Although Alex tried to be modest, but he seemed to be very proud of his income. Moreover, he knew about Stark's family background. He earned more money than all the family members of Stark’s combined.

After hearing Alex Clarke's words, Anna's mother's eyes brightened up, "that's really great."

She felt that she had found the right son-in-law.

Alex Clarke was completely flattered by Anna's mother. He thought that the matter could be settled well. He stared at Anna and said, "It doesn't matter if Anna was not good at studies and didn't go to university. All she had to do is give birth to children to raise them and take care of them. If she can do housework well, she can become a good wife. We have no problem with any other thing."

Anna wanted to give him a good reply.

So it turned out that he was just a typical man who wanted to have a wife to give birth to children and to raise them well at home, do housework and become a good working wife.

Alex Clarke had so much proud in his eyes, which made Anna felt very disgusted.

Anna didn't want to let them misunderstood. She looked at them and said, "It would be better for you to find someone else. I just graduated from high school and didn't go to college, and my family's financial conditions are also not good. Sorry, but I don't think that I can stand up with you."

"It doesn't matter, if you can manage housework well, I won't dislike you."

"…" Anna could not help frowning and thought that this man really has no shame. She said it so clearly how he could not understand?

However, Anna's mother also came forward to support Alex Clarke, "Our Anna is very hard working. She is really diligent. When she was in school, she earned her own living expenses."

Alex Clarke's mother looked at Anna and heard from her mother that she was diligent.

Anna's family's financial condition was really poor and Anna also didn't behave so well today but her own son was also more than thirty years old. Now, she just wanted to find a woman to get his son married.

And Alex Clarke also liked Anna very much.

It will be good to marry Anna who was more diligent than to marry any lazy woman!

Anna looked at her mother, who really wished that her daughter and Alex Clarke could get together immediately.

Anna had no words for such a mother…

Anna thought it would be better to talk directly, "I don't want to marry someone too older than me. It would be very difficult for us to understand each other."

Alex Clarke's mother was a little unhappy with Anna's statement and said, "You don't like Alex Clarke because he is too old?"

Alex Clarke's mother thought that she didn't dislike her poor family but Anna dared to dislike her son.

"He is not too old?" Anna's mother glared at Anna and said, "Alex Clarke is only thirty, not much older than you."

"Thirty?" Aiden Stark looked at Alex Clarke in surprise. "I thought you were forty."

Aiden Stark didn't think before speaking. He was just honest.

Mrs. Stark was almost fainted after listening to her son's and daughter's remarks. These two people deliberately made trouble for her?

"He is a little older but he will definitely love his wife. And 30 years is not too old. It's the age of being mature and young as well. Besides, he works in a public institution and has a good stable job." Anna's mother still tried to convince her daughter and son.

She really liked Alex Clarke.

Alex Clarke's mother looked at Anna Stark and turned her face towards Mrs. Stark, "Today's generation like teen idol man."

"She is a child and she doesn't know anything. We are just looking for a stable and reliable relationship." Anna's mother said. In her opinion, Alex Clarke met her requirements!

Anna looked at her mother, "Mom, do you came here for my marriage or do you want to get yourself married?"