Just in Me (Lemon)

Uraraka was on a mission to hunt down lost souls in the woods just north of UA High School. Being a third-year and already getting an early jump on most pro heroes, Uraraka was dispatched as a rescue operative. The people missing were normally women from the ages of 16 to 26, but a few males had been abducted too. The crazy thing was, all security footage shows people moving into the woods by themselves and ever walking back out. As she continues to move through the woods, the atmosphere gets a little...uneasy.

She felt like someone was watching her. After a while, she quickly spun around with her hand in a fist, ready to strike. Standing there was a guy around her age. She took a step back and raised her arms up in defense and coward down.

(Y/N): Don't hurt me! I don't want to go back to that thing!

Uraraka stopped herself and saw what had just happened. She knelt down and placed her hand on the boy's back.

Uraraka: It's ok. I'm a pro hero. I'm here to help.

(Y/N): A...pro hero.

Uraraka: Yep. Uravity.

(Y/N): Thank you, thank you! But...the others!

Uraraka: How many?!

(Y/N): At least four more. Come on. I know where they are.

The boy began to lead Uraraka through the woods. Uraraka pushed him out of the way and took point.

Uraraka: We don't want you to get abducted again.

(Y/N): Right! Thank you!

The two walk through the woods together, looking around, trying to find the others. As you both walk, Uraraka glanced back at the boy and smiled a bit to calm him down. The boy smiled at her too and nodded rapidly.

Uraraka: So, how long have you been here?

(Y/N): I think a few months. Normally the males are eaten.

Uraraka: Eaten?

(Y/N): There are monsters here. Some are taken to be eaten. Those are the lucky ones. At least in his eyes.

Uraraka's eyes widen, and she gained an awkward smile.

Uraraka: What did you say your name was?

As Uraraka turned around, she saw you were looking at her with a smile. Your eyes, spiraling into different colors. Uraraka began to pant a little, but from your back, a large snake-like tail wrapped around her. You pulled her in close and got her to look at your eyes some more. You hissed a little as your tail moved up into a tree.

Uraraka: What...what are you...

(Y/N): Sh, don't worry about it, little girl. Now...what is your name?

You wrapped your tail around a branch and carried both Uraraka and yourself up to it.

Uraraka: Uraraka.

(Y/N): Good girl. But that name will no longer do. You are now...a slave.

Uraraka: Slave?

(Y/N): Let me explain.

You hissed as you got her onto her feet when up in a branch.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Uraraka. You can trust in me.

You begin to use the colors that attracted Uraraka here originally as she removes your tail from her eyes. Her eyes widen as they begin to reelect your eyes. You grin as Uraraka can no longer look away. You then hear a ping and know she is under.