Chapter 15: The Amusement Park

Long chapter ahead

(Y/N)'s POV
During dinner time, we all sat at one table. Xander gave Ray a weird look as he was wearing a disguise to not get caught by fans.

We all ordered our food and drinks and began to chitchat while waiting. "So, have you all got your swimsuits ready?" Celine asked excitedly.

"Of course. I can't wait to prove to Xander that I've been working out!" Kanato exclaimed. "Well, you still can't beat me, wimp" Xander chuckled. Kanato puffed out his cheeks which made me thought he looked a squishy chick.

They began to argue and we tried to stop them. But the only thing that could stop them was food! Once the food arrived, everyone's mouth watered as it looks extremely delicious. We all ordered hotpot so we could share.

We all began to dig in when something funny happened

We all began to dig in when something funny happened. Kanato took the first bite quickly and burnt his tongue. He nearly ran around looking for water while Xander laughed at him.

"Ouch! Ouch! Its too hot!" Kanato shouted as he gulped down some water. "Next time, try blowing it first" Ray commented.

In conclusion, we all had a really fun dinner together. As the moon began to rise, everyone retreated to their rooms.

The next day~
I woke up early since we all have to gather at the lobby. Ray and I walked to the lobby together while holding hands.

"Alright students! We all are going to the amusement park today! So be ready down here in 30 minutes! Chop chop!" The teacher said and we quickly rushed upstairs again.

I decided to wear pants/jeans since I don't want my panties to show during a ride. I began to take my shirt off only to realize that Ray was with me.

I squealed when I saw Ray staring at me. "R-Ray! Stop staring!" I exclaimed while desperately trying to find a place to hide my red face.

"You're really adorable....I'll change in the bathroom...you can change here" Ray says as he patted my head and walked to the bathroom.

I look around the room to make sure no one else was watching. After making sure everything's clear, I took off my shirt and pants till I'm left in my undergarments.

Pick an outfit you'd like (you can missmatch it if you like)