Chapter 29

Rossy's POV

"Trust me I know how it feels." I said and sat near him.

His eye widened. "What do you mean? Your mate is alive. Unless he is your second chance." he said.

I nodded, "he is my second chance mate."

"what happened to your First mate." he asked. Only some people know about it.

"I killed him." I answered.

"Why?" he furrowed his eyes

" I will tell you later." I said and started walking

"I have plenty of time. Please tell me." He held my hand.

"Do you remember the rogue attack that happened forty years ago." I asked.

"Yeah! It took four days to stop everything." he said.

Flashback

'Rossy wake up.' Ruby yelled.

I groaned.'let me sleep.'

'wake up today we turned sixteen. We will meet mate..' that got my attention Mate.

I can have someone who will love me.

I Quickly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I went out of the underground bunker that I had made.

I am a rogue but still I can't ask pack members to accept me. Because they hate rogues very much. It was already noon. I am late.

I don't go to school but I have a magical book that helps to learn everything. I want to be a doctor.

I just had my meal after hunting. I have some time before dark.

"HELP! HELP!" a child's voice ranged in the forest.

I ran toward them. And saw a five years girl running. She was hurt so much. 

I picked her up.

"hey what happened." I asked.

Suddenly the most awaiting scent hit me.

'MATE MATE MATE' Ruby was dancing in my head.

" give me that kid mate." my mate said. He was the most handsome person I had ever seen.

The child whimpered.

I glared at my mate. How dare he hurt a child.

"Listen you may be my mate but I am not giving the child to you." I said.

"you will give me the child. You are my mate and you will listen me." he yelled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh rossy's flashback..

after some chapters you will get to know about many things like

1) why her furs glows pink??

2) what happened to her family?

3) will Sam accept her or reject her? 

4) Why people call her Miss Moon?

till then please vote if your like the story and give your comments.

ti amo my readers

Ciao