VIII- The Gathering Storm

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

As the Going Merry drifted on, Nami and (Y/N) looked at the piece of paper that Ace had given to Luffy.

(Y/N): So this is what your brother gave you?

Luffy: Yup.

Nami: It's just a piece of paper. There's no written on it either.

Usopp: I don't get it.

Luffy: Well, whatever it is, Ace told me to hang on to it. And I'm gonna!

Nami was sewing the paper to his straw hat.

Luffy: So sew it in real tight!

Nami: Okay, it's in the band. Here you go.

She gave the hat back to Luffy.

(Y/N): I wonder what it is, but to be honest, I don't really care much. <yawns>

Usopp: Why're you always yawning?

Vivi walked over to Luffy, carrying some clothes.

Vivi: Luffy, I want you to wear this.

Luffy: Huh?! Why? It looks thick.

Vivi: It's meant to be. During the day, it can be over 120 degrees in the desert. Your skin will burn if it's exposed.

Luffy: <to the girls> How come you guys get to wear cool clothes and I don't?

Nami: We'll be covered up, too.

Sanji: <gasps> WHAT!!? You'll be covered up!!??

(Y/N): Do you want them to get burned? I don't think they'll look attractive if they're skin is all red and peeling.

Chopper: <leaning over the railing> What!? We're at the edge of the island?

The Going Merry was right next to an edge of land.

Vivi: This isn't the edge of the island. This is the bank of the Shandora River. You can see the bank over there.

Chopper: Oh, you're right.

Vivi: <taking out a map> Look. I drew a map of this region. <points> This is our destination! The oasis town of Yuba!

Zoro: That's where we'll find the leader of the rebels.

Luffy: Yeah! We're gonna kick his butt!!

Vivi: <scared> NO!!! We're going yo reason with him. I don't want any more bloodshed.

(Y/N): <yawning> How many rebels are there? 700,000? You really think we can stop all of them?

Vivi: Stop them? You'll understand when we get to Yuba. Then you'll see just what Baroque Works has done to this kingdom! And how much the people of Alabasta have suffered! I'll stop them!! I'll stop this senseless violence!! I won't let Baroque Works have their way in this country anymore!!

Nami: Vivi...

Sanji: Vivi! You can leave the meals on our desert journey to me!

Chopper: Yay! I'm so excited.

Zoro: <grinning> I didn't know...

(Y/N) smirked and patted Vivi's head.

(Y/N): Okay, then. Let's stop this rebellion.