Chapter 37

"Liam?!" Harry shouted in shock, his jaw dropping when he realized it was, in fact, his older brother standing in front of him in nothing but a g-string and sandals, a crown of ivy on his head. "Harry! What the fuck are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home!" The vein in Liam's neck bulged. Harry flinched as Liam yelled at him, his voice reaching over the loud music. "What the fuck were you guys thinking, taking him here? Because I can fucking guarantee you I know this was not Harry's idea! You boys wait here until I finish my shift and then you are dead, all fucking dead! Hear me?" The five of them nodded obediently as Liam practically screamed at them. "Good. Now I need to finish my rounds. Harry, Niall, no more drinks. That's fucking final."

Liam pulled Niall's drink out of his hands and set it on the counter before stomping back to the middle of the room so he could wander around. "He's mad," Niall whispered into Harry's ear, taking his drink back off the bar and taking a sip of it. Then he grabbed Calum's hand and looked at his watch, stomping his foot on the ground. "Shit, I gotta go. Be back in, like, twenty minutes." The blonde stood up and skipped off to the bathroom, making sure he stayed out of Liam's sight. He poked his head in and looked around, catching someone's eye from the corner of the room by the sinks.

"Hey," He said seductively, walking toward the man. "You're late," The man replied, taking Niall's hand. "I know, I'm sorry. I lost track of time and then I didn't see you behind the bar so I just booked it here as fast as I could." Anton hummed, placing his hand on his chin. "I saw you talking with that guy. He was whispering things in your ear." Niall flushed, his ears turning bright red. "That actually turned out to be my friend's older brother. You know, the curly lad who was sitting next to me? He didn't know his brother worked here, and neither did I, and we were all supposed to be back at his house so we got yelled at. I got here as soon as I could, I promise."

Anton bit his lip and spun Niall around so that he was pinned against the wall. "I don't fucking care. All I care about is bending you over one of these sinks and fucking you until you're screaming my name." Niall gulped and felt his shorts tighten. This guy was fucking hot. "Please," He whispered out, unable to say anything else. Anton smirked and moved closer so that Niall's crotch rubbed against his thigh, making the boy gasp. "You want me, baby?" Niall nodded, his eyes wide as Anton ducked down and sucked all over his neck. "Please, make it quick. I need to get back out there s-soon. Otherwise, I'm totally dead." The older man groaned and sucked one more bite into Niall's pale skin before standing back up.

Niall reached out and tugged at the buttons on Anton's vest, trying to get them open. Anton got the message and ripped the vest open, exposing his chiseled, hairless chest. "Fuck, Anton, you're so fucking hot," Niall groaned, lunging forward to lick all over the man's chest. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue all over it. "Stop." Niall immediately backed off, standing before the older man with his hands behind his back. "You said we do this fast, we do this fast. Bend over that sink. Right now." Anton pointed to the sink and Niall stepped up to it, bending over top of it and gripping the side of it until his knuckles turned white. He whimpered when he felt the man rip down his shorts and underwear all in one go.

"Fuck, baby, your ass is fucking beautiful," The older man said darkly, slapping the skin and admiring the way it turned pink under his hand. "Let me stretch you out real quick." Niall waited patiently as Anton dug around in his pocket to find a packet of lube and a condom. He ripped open the lube and poured some on his fingers, rubbing it around to warm it up before slipping a finger into Niall's hole. "Oh, fuck, Anton," Niall moaned when Anton pumped his finger in and out, the slick sound the only other noise in the bathroom.

Anton slipped another finger into the younger boy, both of his fingers sliding in and out of the hole easily. He watched in awe as the blonde's hole just sucked his fingers in greedily, still no resistance at all. The next finger was a little harder to slide in but Niall took it like a champ, moaning and grinding back onto his hand. "Please, just fuck me. I'm so fucking ready, Anton," Niall moaned out, his ass just pushing back until Anton slapped it. "Quiet, baby. I'm gonna take care of you, don't you worry." Niall nodded and then his hole was empty, Anton wiping his fingers on his jeans before pulling them down to his knees. He slid a condom onto his hard cock and then rubbed lube all over it to slick it up.