Meetings - Chapter 19

( Lorelai POV )
I woke up to my alarm going off and quickly got up trying not to wake them up. I went to the girls room and picked up Tahani first so i could take her to the car.

Once i put her in the car i went back upstairs to get Nalaya and repeated the same process. I sent a text to the group chat and pulled off.

I walked in the house to see dad and Elias there but it sounded like they were talking about something bad. I cleared my throat and they quickly looked up at me, i could also see relief in their eyes. I laid the girls down and turned to them to see what was going on.

" Where were you? " dad asked me and i sighed before speaking.

" Somewhere you weren't "

" Lorelai "

" what? " I asked annoyed.

" Did you know jacob.. the person we were with "

" Nope "

" Then why did he ask to meet you?

" i'm fine, that's all you need to know " i said giving them a fake smile and took the girls upstairs.

( Giovanni POV - after lorelai left )
I saw him drop a paper by her and the way they looked at each other it looked like they had a history- something probably bad. One of his men came and whispered something to him which made him angry due to his facial expression and it made us all curious.

" Is everything okay? " i asked watching him carefully.

" yes, just found out something "

" well shall we continue? "

" i'm sorry, unfortunately i have to go. " he said standing up and put a $20 bill on the table.

" Oh, if you would pass this message along to your daughter- tell her if she doesn't see me it won't be pretty " he added on making us all stand up and pull out our guns.

" Are you threatening my daughter? "

" you're talking about threatening when you all have guns pointed at me " he said sarcastically and we kept them pointed at him same for our guards to his guards.

" Don't ever speak of my daughter, you'll be dead in less than 0.5 seconds "

" Overprotective i see.. have a good day Mr.Bottura " he said leaving. By then everyone was looking at us in fear, some were crying and yelling, some ran out, some were shaking and so much more- luckily there weren't alot of people there.

" We can go now " i told them while i signed the check and we quickly left.

" What was that " Elias asked angrily.

" Clearly they know each other " Jace said pulling out his phone.

" before he came to our table he stopped at theirs, he looked at her weirdly " Oliver said also.

" we can't exactly ask her hey, how do you know the leader of the brazillian mafia or that would lead to more questions " Kylie said sarcastically though you could tell she was worried.

" why does he even want to meet her? " she added on looking at me.

" I don't know "

( Elias Pov )
I don't want anything to happen to her so I'm hoping after we tell her she leaves it alone. Hell- she shouldn't even know. This life is too horrible for her and when we have to tell her in the future i hope she doesn't leave. I promised myself after we got her back i would protect her and that's honestly what i have to do.