Chapter 7

As I started walking back to the stations I shook my head

As I started walking back to the stations I shook my head. That girl is so beautiful, and her gap just makes her even more alluring. I got to get to know her more. Approaching the stair climbers I removed everything from pockets and set how fast I wanted it to go. I started thinking about things earlier this week. Coach has been on my ass about my performance on the court but to be honest my heart isn't really in it anymore. When I first started playing basketball it was an outlet to get away from things at home but as time progressed I felt forced to basketball, like I didn't have a choice. I've been feeling like this for the past year just scared to speak up about it, but I have to do it eventually.

Hopefully I can get out of this lifestyle and do what I really want to do because this shit is draining. After climbing the stairs for 50 minutes, I got off and wiped the sweat off my face with a towel. Yawning loudly, I hurriedly packed everything into my gym bag and made my way to my car. Once I was close enough my car automatically unlocked so I just hopped in. Setting my bag in the passenger seat, I lightly pushed on the brake and pressed the start button.

Peeping at the dash I saw I was almost outta gas so I headed to the nearest gas station. I turned the radio up just a little so that way I wouldn't be riding around in silence. Seeing that the gas station was coming up I turned to get in the right lane but they weren't letting me over. Honking my horn multiple times, somebody finally let me get in right as I almost passed the gas station. "Ughh, I hate when people don't let other people get in like damn", I mumbled. I circled the gas station a couple times before I found a space on number 7. Turning the engine off, I got out then bent over to open the gas pump on the side of the door.

Observing the quiet gas station, I touched the word debit on the screen then inserted my card and quickly pulled it out. Pushing 87, I grabbed the pump and put it in the hole letting it pour until it was full.

Pulling up to the tattoo shop, I put the car in park. Sitting here silently wondering if I should really go into work today. My silence was interrupted when a call came through the phone, glancing down at the name I politely declined the call and let out a deep sigh. My mom has been calling me continuously this week wondering where I've been but I couldn't bring myself to talk to her especially after our last conversation.

I never understood how "parents" 'had the right to say the most hurtful shit to their kids and then expect them to turn around and forgive me just like that but if the tables were turned the child would have been put out of the house or beaten. After what she said to me there is no going back even if I have no were to go, I sleep in my car before I stay back under her roof. But I'll be going back to get the rest of the stuff I bought with my money. 

Checking the time it read 2:15, I'm glad I only have one client today. Heading towards the shop I spoke to Chloe, the receptionist and then went to my station. I was wiping down the table with disinfecting wipes when my client walked in. Without saying she sat down on the chair and pulled off her shoe and sock.

After I wiped down her tattoo I took a picture and told her the instructions to take care of it. She thanked me and headed out the room to pay the receptionist. I stayed back to clean up everything and once I was finished I told everyone goodbye and left the shop. Once I was settled in my car, I went through the pictures to decide which one I was going to post on my page.  While I was scrolling I peeped the time and noticed it was after 6pm. After finding one I posted them and reversed out my parking spot and headed home.

 After finding one I posted them and reversed out my parking spot and headed home

———————————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Kay🧍🏾‍♀️