Box smile and Hot headed.

"Miss Park, someone is looking for you."

"Tell him, I'm not looking for anyone and leave"

The moment Chaeyoung said those, she was turned forcefully just to met a glaring, blazing eyes looking at her with pure rage. Kim Taehyung was in front of her, fuming with anger but she didn't care. Hell, she hated the man who brought them to the mess. She even assumed him to be stupid to show up angry like this because if Taehee saw this, the secret would be blown up and Haewon would have to leave Jungkook immediately.

That is Taehyung loss and her needs.

"I never knew you could be such a snake?"

"Why? You got bitten by me?"

"Follow. Me. Now."

"I'm an independent woman and I need no man to order me like that. Now leave or whatever you and your friend is hiding will be known sooner or later. So think about it and leave. I'm in no mood to tolerate you anger or flirty acts here. "

"Don't you dare hurt Jungkook. You don't know how much he suffer from those!"

"And don't you dare drag Haewon in this! Do you even know what will happen once he die- leave later?"

It almost slipped at her lips, relieved that it is still early for people to get in leaving only some staff and them. Groaning, she walked out from her workplace and dragged Taehyung out from the building, afraid that her staffs will hear and tell Taehee about their fight. For all they know, they assumed this handsome looking nurse is trying to flirt with her but she was never interested.

She had no time to play for him.

When they left the building, she let go of his wrist and looked straight to his orbs. "Now speak. Yell at me how you want but I'm telling this, if Haewon decided to leave him, then she will leave. You have no rights in this and take care of your dying friend. Now, yell"

"I may have no rights in your friend business, but she's paid to date my friend and she agreed. Leaving was never an option-"

"It was an option, Box smile. Now go away. I have works to do"

"You're not going to listen to me, aren't you?"

"No. I don't want to waste my time arguing with you. If you are mad that I took the medical report, then stay mad. It was you who slipped things off, not me"

Taehyung has no words seeing how bluntly she accused him for everything, and hated how it is true. Had he wasn't rushing for his shift he won't left the document there. But Taehyung never want her to know, and when Jungkook told him that Haewon had knew about it, he freak out.

Freak out that he ended the call before Jungkook finished explaining.

"I just want to ask"

"Faster."

"What is Haewon reaction? Did she breached the contract?"

There was a brief silence between them, before Chaeyoung sighed in agony. Had Haewon gave her the answer she wanted, she would have proudly smiling at Taehyung because she had ended their misery. It was scary enough trying to cover up for Haewon long leave, and more scarier when Taehee was suspicious at how quiet Haewon was with Jungkook. There were no complain and such, making the woman feels the need to investigate things. Luckily, Chaeyoung knew how to cover things up by giving details on what they did day by day so the woman had a clear vision on what her co worker is doing now.

Except the sick and dying part.

"She didn't"

His eyes widened, a ocean of relief washed over him and he let out a sigh.  Haewon did kept her promise to stay, even though it wasn't actually worth it. To stay with a dying man who will leave her forever will only bring more damage then the memories itself. But Taehyung never want her to leave Jungkook alone, and she was the one who had been with Jungkook for the past two months which he was glad she is.

"Thank you, Hot Headed. That's the only answer I want to hear"

"Hot Headed?"

"Don't give me that look. You always get mad when you see me. I think it suits you"

"What the-"

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here? It's office hours, not a break," a voice interrupt her and she looked around just to see Taehee looked at them, eyes scanning the situation which Chaeyoung hope she didn't find it fishy. "You are Mr. Jeon friend. Why are you here?"

"He's just come to see me. I'll get going-"

"Suprise that this man wanted to see you. Are you both discussing something important about the contract?"

She gulped. Of course Taehee must have sensed something. The senior worker must have been waiting to bust Jungkook plan and seeing her with Taehyung who seems to know about it seems to be the right time. She knew if Taehee ever know about this, then Chaeyoung won't be able to protect Jungkook and Haewon lie again. The both of them might get fired and that thought scared her. She tried to look away when she sensed someone pulled her closer just to look up and see Box Smile watching her intently.

"Oh don't worry Mrs. Kim Taehee. I'm just about to give a goodbye kiss to my  girlfriend because she seems less energetic these days. Mind if you look around so I can give it to her? Or do you want to look?"

Taehee raised an eyebrow at his statement before looking at Chaeyoung whose eyes seems to not leaving the handsome young men who is smiling but telling her to go away. She then cleared her throat before nodding at them. "Get done with your business because I need Chaeyoung now. ," She said sternly before walking away, but she seems to still be wary about the two of them as she often look back. Once she entered, Chaeyoung tried to push him away but he tighten the hug.

"Don't. Your colleagues are watching so we need to make our relationship as real as possible"

"Are you trying to follow your friend steps or what? I'm not signing a contract with you!"

"I'm not, Hot Headed. Can you leave your dystopian work for a while and let me bring you out to a date this Friday night so then you can see the big picture on why I kept pestering you?"

She was quiet for while, which the man grinned at the bewilderment look of her. Leaning forward, he pecked her forehead lightly before letting her go. "I'll take your silence as a yes. I'll fetch you from work Friday evening. Don't be late, and don't miss me too much. "

With that, he walked away leaving her again dumbfounded but then the woman shouted.

"Hey! Get back your ass here! Who says I'm going to date you and who says I agree on that?!"

Let just say it will be a new start for the both of them, Box Smile and Hot Headed.