7

*Amber's View*

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I am half on top of someone. I looked to see that Marcus was the person that I am half on top of. He smiled as he looked down at me. "Good morning, Il Mio Amore (My love). How did you sleep?" Marcus asked as he ran his hands through my hair. 

I took a deep breath as I laid my head back on his chest. "Amazing with you by my side," I said. I hummed as he ran his hands through my hair again. I heard the door open, making me look to see Aro standing there with a bag in his hands. "Morning, my love. Esme had gone to your place and grabbed this for you to change into." Aro said as he walked over to the bed. I climbed off of Marcus and sat up, looking at Aro. 

"We will leave you to get dressed. Once you are dressed, there is someone who wants to see you." Aro said as Marcus climbed off of the bed. I smiled at my two mates before they walked out of the room, closing and locking the door behind them. 

I took a big breath before I threw the sheets off of my body and climbed off of the bed. I looked around the room before I stripped out of my clothes. I put them on the bed before I opened the bag. I looked at the clothes Esme grabbed for me before I pulled them on. I put my dirty clothes into the bag that the clean ones were in before pulling on my shoes from yesterday. 

Once I was dressed, I put my hair up into braided ponytails

Once I was dressed, I put my hair up into braided ponytails. I took in a breath, my lungs filling with the smell of Esme's amazing strawberry pancakes. I smiled as I quickly put on a necklace and a ring that Grandma Swan gave me. I made sure my shoes were tied before I walked over to the door of the room that I am in. 

I unlocked the door and pulled it open before running to the living room. "Do I smell food?" I asked as I slide into the room. I heard Emmett's laughter as I saw him sitting on the couch with Rose by him. 

I smiled at him before I saw my mates smiling at me. "You and your food." a familiar voice said. I froze and looked over to see my dad standing there. A big smile on his face. I smiled back before I ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug. I could feel him chuckle as he carefully hugged me back. He acted like I was a doll that he could break. But yet again, he was turned and is a newborn vampire. 

When we pulled away, I looked to see Emmett and Rose looking at me worried that dad might hurt me. "It's nice to see you, dad," I said. "You too shorty." dad said. I smiled at him. "Amber, there is a big plate of strawberry pancakes on the counter for you," Esme said as she walked into the room. 

"Yum," I said as I walked into the kitchen. All the vampires that love me in the house laughed the sound I said Yum.

I smiled as I saw a big stack of pancakes that are just calling my name. I sat down on one of the chairs. I slide the pancakes over towards me as I saw that dad and my mates walking into the room. "So, Amber. I was talking with your mates and we have decided that the both of us will move to Italy." Dad said making me look up at him. 'You can trust him' the voice from yesterday said. 

I looked back down trying not to seem too weird or crazy before looking up at dad. "You sure? What about Bella?" I asked him. "She's going to move in with your guys' mom. She should be home packing." Dad answered making me give him a weird look. 

"You know she probably isn't packing right," I said before I cut into the pancakes. "I guess you are right," Dad said as he sat down next to me. I smiled at him before I started to eat my pancakes. "Besides my youngest needs me more than my oldest," Dad said. 

=====================================

Dad, my mates, and I walked into the house. I was about to make my way up to my room, but Caius grabbed my arm and held me in place. I looked at him in confusion before I looked at seeing Dad walking up the steps. "Edward is in your sister's room," Aro said as he walked up the steps, following dad. 

I felt someone pick me up. I looked to see Caius holding me close to him. Before I did anything, the room around me moved so fast I could barely tell that I moved. Next thing I knew, I was up in my room. Caius put me down, he didn't let me go before he knew that my feet were on the ground. 

"Do you have any boxes or anything to put your things in?" Caius asked me. I nodded my head. "There should be boxes in the garage. They are from when I moved into the house." I said. He gave me a small smile before he kissed the top of my head. Next thing I knew, he wasn't in the room anymore. I looked around the room. I put the floor boards that hide my secret spot back into place before I heard yelling coming from Bella's room which is down stairs. 

I sighed as I made my way all around my room. Finding what to pack first. If I should pack my books first or my art stuff or my clothes. "Would you like help packing our things?" Caius' voice asked me. I turned to look at him. In his arms is a bunch of folded boxes from the garage. "No thanks, I got it." I said as he put the boxes on the bed. 

"Alright, well. If you change your mind, just give a hollar." Caius said. He smirked before he walked out of the room. I smiled before I grabbed one of the folded boxes. I looked around the room before I started to pack up everything. All my art stuff, my clothes, and my books. 

=============================================

"Hey, Amber." Aro's voice said making me look towards the door. I'm laying on my bed, tired from all the packing that I have done. Everything of mine is packed. Well, everything that I wanted to pack, stuff like my bed sheets and the stuff that I can get in Italy is still in my room. Aro smiled as he saw me laying down on the bed. I am spread out across the bed. 

It is hard to keep my eyes open. "Tried love?" Aro asked he walked towards me. I hummed a response, not having the energy to talk to him. He smiled at me before he picked me up from the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder the second I was in his arms. My forehead in the crook of his neck. 

He sat down on the bed with me in his lap. "We'll put your things into the jet for you. You can close your eyes, Tersos (Darling). You sleep now." Aro said as he put one of his hands on the back of my head. He wrapped one arm around my waist, keeping me on his lap. I hummed as I slowly closed my eyes. Aro started to slowly rock me back and forth, slowly making me fall asleep.