55

We get back, all of us, including Uriah, Zeke and Caleb. We set down Caleb a bed, on the sofa. Basically, thick, fluffy blankets and multiple cushions. Just so he'll never want to wake up. Trick works every time with Nic and Em. Make them comfy and they won't cry, I've found. Tobias doesn't know the trick yet, and is always outstanded when I shush them in give minutes, tops. He has gone to literally p praising me with applause. It's hilarious.

Tobias sets the twins down in bed, I hear them whining and I slowly grin. No comfort = no sleep. It works. I was right.

"Tris..." He complains to me. I laugh.

"Set these out for Caleb. I'll go work my magic." I say smirking. I disappear in their room, sneaking to their wardrobe and pulling out a bunch of blankets and cushions. I place multiple cushions in each other their cots and layer extra blankets on them. I wish them for a while and they are gone. Out like a light. Or lights, since there's two of them....

I head back to Tobias, who's fakely grinning as Caleb asks him for a glass of water. I watch them. Tobias knows I'm watching him, so does as Caleb wishes and gets him a glass of water. I kiss Caleb's cheek and head off into my room.

I'm half asleep when Tobias comes in.

"Tris?" He says.

"What?" I grumble back as a reply.

"Never mind." I turn to him, he gets in the bed and wraps his arms tightly around me. "I love you." His voice goes low, deeper than usual.

"And I love you too." He kisses my now and I close my eyes in the safety of his arms.

I wake to the delicious scent of pancakes and blueberries. I get out of bed, willingly and creep up on Tobias. I grab him around his waist. He snuggles to my hands.

"Morning, Tris." A voice says behind me. Caleb. I yawn and let go of Tobias.

"Morning." I say. Caleb rubs his eyes.

"I checked in on Nicholas and Emrin today, they're still asleep, it's amazing."

"What is?" Me and Tobias ask simultaneously.

"A mother's bond." He says. I burst into fits of laughter and Tobias places the pancakes onto plates.

"We bond. But not that much." I say laughing.

"How then? How, do you get them to sleep for so long?" I shrug, smiling.

"Just a 'mother's bond'." I say grinning. I bounce on my feet.

"Tris. Come on, tell us." Tobias says, joining in. Sucker.

"Blankets and cushions." I simply state and I take a plate of Tobias's homemade blueberry pancakes.

"What?" They both ask, puzzled.

"I get them extra. For comfort. Works like a dream, right?" I say, taking a forkful of the pancakes and feeding Tobias's open mouth. He este an laughs.

"You serious?" I nod whilst I eat the pancake.

"Of course." I say, my face stone still.

"It has been that easy all along? I've been feeding them extra and talking to them and all they wanted was comfort." I nod.

"Well I never." Says Caleb. I laugh.

"Yeah, I figured it out the other day, after I was just about to give up, it worked. A literal miracle."

"I'm using that."

"Do, it'll be much easier for you. Promise." I say laughing. Tobias jokingly scowls and we all laugh. His scowls all look so serious. Even though they are fake. Our makes it even more hilarious. I laugh until I start to choke on my pancake and Tobias is laughing at me. I swallow the pancake. Stress over. Thank God for that. I eventually end up laughing along with him, whilst Caleb disappeared into Em and Nic's room. It's hilarious how he still calls them 'Nicholas and Emrin'. Gets me in fits of laughter all the time. I chuckle as Tobias sits with me to eat pancakes. Caleb comes in, Em and Nic on his arms, bobbing them. He sits on the sofa facing us.

"They're so cute." He grins down at them, their cute button noses and chubby rounded faces. I grin too. I look at Tobias. He's grinning too.

IN LITERALLY SO SORRY!!!! 10TH OF MARCH? THE LAST UPDATE?! I ABANDONED WATTPAD so sorry