Chapter 18, Kamado Nezuko

_Author Pov_

After you took Shiro to the garden, footsteps can be heard as you hurriedly walk in the hallways. You silently hoped that you didn't make Shinobu wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tanjiro-sama, here's your medicine! " one of the triplets gave Tanjiro the medicine in which he swallows in one shot to make the bitter medicine less bitter.

Zenitsu gets over the edge and complains about how his medicine is so bitter and how it's favoritism.

Inosuke was unusually quiet as he lays on his bed, still depressed.

Furthermore, Murata opened the door and visits the trio, and gossips about how hashiras are scary. While he's in his gloomy state, Shinobu walked in and greeted him.

"Konichiwa!"

" Eeep!" Murata let out a terrified yelp and instantly stood up to greet Shinobu back.

"Hashira! Kocho-sama?!"

"Konichiwa!" She greeted him again, still smiling.

Murata greeted back then quickly said goodbye to Shinobu and slammed the door shut, running away from Shinobu as far as possible.

"Ara Ara~ Sayonara~ "

She then turned to the trio and asks them how they are doing to which Tanjiro replied.

"Then, shall we start rehabilitation training. Shall we? " she asked them while clasping her hand together with a smile on her face.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed a h/c colored hair girl. She bowed to Shinobu, showing respect. Her eyes wandered to meet Tanjiro's gaze and gave him a closed-eyed smile. Tanjiro returned the smile, blushing a little. Beside him was Zenitsu who was fuming with jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple of days, Tanjiro and Inosuke went to do the rehabilitation training. But Zenitsu couldn't join them because he hasn't fully recovered yet.

After training, both of them returned to their bed, particularly drained. But you on the other hand feel refreshed after the training. It's been a while since you've trained like this and that's because you are busy with missions.

You followed the two back to their room because you have to ask Tanjiro something. The thing is that you want to meet Nezuko. You were kinda curious about her.

"Tanji-" you called out to Tanjiro but stopped yourself when you saw him lying on his bed, drained from the training. So you decided that you would ask him later.

But before you could open the door to leave. Someone suddenly hugs you from behind and started asking you to marry him. Of course, you were confused. You tried to pry him off but he won't budge and keep asking you to marry him. At this point, you were thinking of knocking him out.

Tanjiro started to wake up from the noise and saw that Zenitsu is clinging onto you while you tried to pry him off. He quickly gets up and tried to pry him off you.

" Zenitsu! Knock it off! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?" Tanjiro tried to reason with him but Zenitsu is being difficult and stubbornly keep clinging to you asking you to marry him. " I said stop it! "  Tanjiro chopped the whining Zenitsu on the head, knocking him out.

It's a surprise that Inosuke didn't wake up from all the noises.

"Sorry about him, he's always like that." He apologized for Zenitsu.

'' It's okay!'' You waved it off with a smile. You don't really mind you be honest. If Tanjiro hadn't help you,you can just knock him out and leave. But you appreciate his help of course.

Since Tanjiro's awake,you decided to ask about Nezuko. Luckily, he agreed to let you meet her instantly. You were kinda surprised, you've tried to kill her before so shouldn't he be cautious of you? He told you that he was happy that you wanted to meet her because Nezuko doesn't have many friends since they lived in mountains. Tanjiro hoped that you and Nezuko would become good friends.

Tanjiro lead you to a room where Nezuko was kept. He opened the door and revealed a black-haired girl already awake.

'' Nezuko! '' He happily called out. Nezuko went to Tanjiro and gave a him a hug.

''Nezuko,this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Nezuko.'' He then introduce you to each other.

Nezuko look at you and suddenly tackled you into a hug making you lose your balance. Both of your were surprised. '' Nezuko! Y/n-san! '' Tanjiro panicked.

'' Haha! It's okay,Tanjiro-kun. I love hugs! '' you exclaimed as you hug her back. Nezuko then break the hug and pet you in the head, staring at you longingly. She saw Hanako in you.

Tanjiro smiled lovingly at you two, glad that you two are already getting along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

One of your favorite thing to do is stargazing, especially with someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!