Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*

Kinsley~

Kinsley~

I followed Dane to his car as Tyson met with his security guys once the opera had ended. Tyson was yelling at someone for something by the valet stand as we walked by, but he stopped long enough to give me a quick swat on the ass and a peck on the top of my head before resuming berating one of his men.

Once I climbed in the passenger seat of Dane's expensive car, I jabbered and gushed over the opera performance and how much I loved it while Dane just listened, giving me one of his charming smiles every few minutes. He kept one of his strong hands on the inside of my thigh the entire ride, letting his thumb brush back and forth across my skin until we reached their house.

We walked into their lavish home and I bit at my lip anxiously with anticipation.

"Nervous?" Dane asked with a smile, pulling my hair from between my fingers as I fidgeted and played with it.

"No." I said honestly. "I'm...excited." I admitted.

Dane poured himself a drink and took a sip, giving me a mischievous smile as his lips touched the glass.

"Me too."

My eyes darted down the hall toward the playroom, then back to Dane.

"Are we going in there?" I asked timidly.

"Do you want to go in there?" He asked, already knowing the answer as he made his way toward me.

I nodded with enthusiasm as he approached me, forgetting myself for a split second.

"Words, Kinsley." He commanded firmly.

"Please take me in there." I corrected, with a little more desperation in my voice than I had intended.

"Impatient little thing." Dane said quietly against my neck as he dropped his mouth onto my skin.

"I hate to disappoint you baby, but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Tyson...tonight Tyson gets to play...and I get to watch."

Dane's teeth grazed my skin making me take in air with a gasp, when we heard the loud rumble of Tyson's car pulling up.

He must have been just as eager as I was to get in that playroom.

Tyson came through the doors, loosening his tie with one hand before uncuffing and rolling his sleeves.

"I've been waiting all fucking night for this." Tyson practically growled as he approached me.

"Go change." Tyson ordered.

"Into what?" I asked, wanting to please Tyson in every way possible.

He considered my question carefully and exchanged a glance with Dane before he answered.

"Go in the playroom and change into something you think I'd like. Position yourself for me in a way you think I'd want to see you. Let's see how well you know me." Tyson said in a deep voice that made my arms pepper with goosebumps.