[1. Club]

.Aphrodite Pov.

I let my black hair fall naturally against my shoulder and slid on my black leather jacket. I slid on my black doc martens and headed out of my room. The apartment I lived in was run down and horrible. There was barley room for me and my brother when he lived here. He moved out shortly after opening his club, but I stayed in the run down apartment since I was in between jobs and paying for my sisters mental institution. Dad really did a number on her I guess.

I pulled my hair back quickly and grabbed the keys to the apartment and headed out. The door creaking as I opened it. I jogged down the run down stairs. You always had to wear shoes out or you could cut your foot and possibly get an infection so bad you'd get your foot amputated, not really, but who knows?

It was about 8:30 pm and I hopped onto my bike. I checked my phone one last time before starting my motorcycle. I loved the way it choked to life. I let my feet scoot and monvure the bike backwards. Once I was in the clear I pulled on the gas.

Before my mother died she always made me wear a helmet and knee pads when I rode a trainer bike. If she saw what I was doing now she'd scream. If she say what my brother was doing, she'd die, but father ruined our future with her.

I loved the way my hair blew freely in the cool night hair. The looks and stares you got when you drove past other women or men in cars, especially men. They look at you with disgust or act surprised. Like a women can't be fucking better then you?

Please.

"Name?" The bouncer or guard whatever he was asked.

"Aphrodite Rose." I smirked at him.

He quickly moved out of the way, people I cut complaining and whining. I walked into the club and looked at the dimmed red lights, hitting the glass circle tables in the corner perfectly. Dark red velvet chairs and sofas surrounded the stage. Those were a good choice on my part.

I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink before walking to the back to find my brother.

"Shit!" He screamed as I walked in.

I tilted my head in confusion before realizing he had a girl giving him head. I quickly exited the room and waiting outside the door. A few moments later a beet red girl walked out in a maid outfit.

"Sorry about that." I laughed under my breath as he zipped his pants and rolled his eyes at me.

"You're good, I'm glad you came." He said as he lead the way back to the bar.

"Well I was the one who gave you the idea of a bdsm club, but I do have a job interview tomorrow, so I can't stay to late." I muttered as I looked around the room.

Adam leaned back on the bar and stretched his arms out to mean 'and look at what I created with your idea' I rolled my eyes and scanned the room as I brought the straw between my lips.

My eyes stopped and met with a curly medium length haired men in one of the sofas with a few girls purring over him. I smirked at him as his eyes met mine. I guess I was just to good, because he excused himself and started walking over to me.

Holy shit he was tall. I mean I was tall too, but he had to be at least 6'2 or something. I was 5'8. I got my dads genes.

His glasses fitted perfectly onto his chiseled nose. His lips plump, he was very tall, but still had muscle on him.

"And who are you?" 

"Aphrodite, you?" I asked challengingly.

"Spencer." 

I hadn't noticed that Adam walked off until the music started to play and the couple took the stage to demonstrate the next act.

"See you around Spencer." I smiled before walking to my reserved seat.

I felt his gaze staring me down as I walked away. I smiled to myself as I sat down, knowing it was another man I could have under my finger. I swirled my drink around and let my attention fall onto the couple.

I looked around the room for Spencer's eyes, but he was to focused on the couple on stage. Tonight's theme was collars and leashes. I guess he was into choking and controlling.

I wondered if he was fully a dominate or if he would switch sometimes. He ran his free hand under his chin as the other was wrapped around a girl next to him. She had blonde hair laying against her shoulders and her back, perfectly curly and wavy. She had a ring on her finger, maybe they were married. I looked over to the hand that hung comfortably around her shoulder, no ring. So she was either here with him as friends, but no one comes to a club like this to watch things like this to just be friends. Or he was the unloyal one who didn't wear a ring. 

I turned my attention away from him and continued focusing on the act one stage.

When the act was finally over it was almost 12 pm, and I had a early job interview tomorrow. I grabbed my phone and jacket and walked back to my brother who was over by the stage.

"Hey, I'm getting ready to go." I whispered to him even though he was talking to someone.

I looked at this guy he was talking to. He looked like he was challenging my brother, and I didn't like it. He was definitely aggressive. He had his hands balled into a tight fist, showing he either had anger issues or severe trauma to situations like this.

He reminded of my father in the early stages of whatever he was going through, and it didn't end prettily for any of my family.

"Better get the hell out before I make you." My brother yelled.

The no name man grabbed the girl he was with by her forearm harshly. I clenched my jaw at his harsh actions. I looked over her body language.

She was shaking. She had bruises all over her arms and legs. She had a black eye that was being covered by make up. Her nails showed signs of being chewed on.

Reminded me of my mother when I was younger.

"Don't touch her like that." I stepped in front of my brother as I said that so I was face to face with the man.

"I'll do what I want cunt." He seethed.

His breath spelt of pure alcohol with a mix of weed. He reached out to push me back, but that's when I stopped him. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and turned him around. I slammed his face down onto the table. He whined out in pain.

"Now, don't ever try to lay your hands on another women again, or I will find it, and I swear to god I'll kill you. Got it? Great."