Six | Pina Colada |

ELLA

Vincenzo whistles as I exit the bedroom, he gives me a look from head to toe. I feel the redness on my cheeks and I glance away shyly. I am wearing a silk dress which goes above my knees, the grey dress suits me well and I adore the colour match with it and my well manicured nails.

"You look stunning. Just beyond what I thought you'd look." He speaks as his eyes trails over my cleavage then his eyes flickers to mine.

"Thank you." I murmur. "Where are we going?" I inquire.

"Let me show you a glimpse of Vegas. The affluent metropolis for it's gambling. I'll take you to my casino,  The Splendid Spade." He half smiles.

"You own a casino, here?" I motion with stitches brows. "Las Vegas is way too popular." I shake my head then grimace, "you must be richer than God. Where do you afford so much money?"

I've seen the mafia's life but never knew they could afford so much money. Vincenzo looks less than he is. He does not show his worth. This man must have a lot of things buried and I mind end up being one of his buried souls.

"I've my ways to get trough it. You are my maid. Better keep your eyes off my business."

"Maid?" My eyes widen.

"Maid, assistant, employee. I can call you whatever I want. Come on, don't make my money flows in vain." He devilishly winks at me then smirks.

Vincenzo leads me outside the house then to a black Bugatti. Have I ever travelled in such an expensive car before?"

I just noticed that Vincenzo is not a gentleman like Kenzo. He didn't open my door. Well, I didn't expect him to do it—I guess. What do I call him? My owner? No that sound awkward. Probably my boss. That's kosher.

The ride was silent. My boss seems to be an arrogant man who does not like to talk much. He chose to mind his business most of the time. Noted—Vincenzo is a low key in person.

Glancing outside the window I stare at the numerous colours lighting over the skyscrapers and streets. It feels peaceful to see people strolling at night on the bustling avenue.

The mass of people seems infinite so does the buildings. The car stops in front of a huge building and I lift my gaze to read the large title written in gold—The Splendid Spade.

"Come on." He utters then opens his door.

I nod with a bewildered smile before opening my door.
I get off from the car. Vincenzo joins my side and he guides me inside the casino. In the entrance there is an ample door made up with glass. There are two bouncers standing near the door. Opening the door the two broad figures greets Vincenzo and he motions his hand to them. I glare at the rifles in their hands and I shudder.

I notice the crowd are peeking at us, the boss is in the house. A brunette girl gives Vincenzo a seductive smile, she is wearing a black dress, rose crown on her head and a red Pearl's necklace, she is a dealer.

I look at Vincenzo to see his reaction but it's all blank. He does not give a damn. We stride forward and Vincenzo stops a cocktail server.

"Two pina colada." He gestures his hand and the guy nods before shifting to the bar.

"I don't want to drink." I utter.

"When I tell you to drink you are urged to drink." He mutters as his eyes roams around the hall. "Its Pina Colada no body refuses alcohol here. Its special, you know."

"I can't control myself whenever I sip a gling if alcohol. It puts my brain in fire then I lost my senses and do stupid things which I barely remember when I get sober." I explain under an irritating voice.

"Blame it all in the Pina Colada. I won't mind to see your stupid behaviour. It's going to be fun." He smirks.

"You are risking it. Don't blame me." I warn him with wild eyes and he grins.

He nods, "Pina Colada. I'll have it in mind." His lips curls into one side and I half smile.

Vincenzo walks forward and I am following him. I spot the little tag in which its written VIP. He is taking me to the VIP section. I don't ask or say anything to him. This is the first time for me to explore a casino and I'm enjoying this atmosphere so far.

A man is sitting on the delight leather couch. Vincenzo slides in the opposite side and I sit beside of him. The waiter came in with our Pina Colada. I whisper a thank you to him and the sweet guy beams at me. Vincenzo doesn't miss an opportunity to throw a dead glare at the guy. Clearing my throat I drag attention his attention to mine, Vincenzo gives me a what look and I shake my head.

"Vince...its nice seeing you after a long break." The man says as he lowers his glass in his hand.

"Ella this is Damon Vitiello, the investor of Splendid Spade." Vincenzo sighs. "Damon she is Ella, my new companion." He smirks.

"What should I take that for?" Damon stitches his brows.

"You'll find out buddy. Let's talk business." Vincenzo proposes ans Damon nods with a grin then he shakes his head.

Am I his companion? What this man is doing to me?