Do you call this fate?

There was a girl sitting on a bench near the river. Right infront of my eyes. Is that her? Is she the one I have been looking for? My heart was beating fast as I started walking towards the girl. She was listening to music and her eyes were closed. She looked so innocent and pretty. I went near her and patted on her shoulder.
" Excuse me miss, have we ever met before? " As I questioned her suddenly she seems to be startled. I didn't mean to scare her but once she noticed me she seemed to be fine. I guess she identified me but she was acting like she didn't.
" Mm.. sorry . I don't know who you are and I don't think that we have met before. " She replied and she quickly packed her bag and walked away from me. I sat where she was since I was shocked a little bit. But now I think meeting her always must have been some kind of a coincidence. Since I made up my mind regarding that I felt so light hearted and I walked back home to have my dinner. During the dinner time mrs.lee was whining from the beginning to the end not to go out of the house on cold days since I am allergic to high cold. I was laughing and look my dinner with her and fed yeongtan and went to bed earlier than before since I had a lot of work in the office the next day.

______________________________________

The next morning I woke up to Yeongtan licking my face. After cuddling in the bed some more with him, I got dressed and left to the company.
The first person for me to meet at the company was bogum shi. He has arrived earlier than others as always . I greeted him and went to my chamber to work on the remaining paper work I had from yesterday.
Since I was elected the new chairman, the CEO position was vacant since it was my former position. So I had to name someone for the CEO position. I asked bogum shi to call for a staff meeting as soon as he can. He followed my order and he called a staff meeting at 10 am

During the staff meeting

Tae : Good morning everyone. I think all of you must know why you guys are called here today. Since I was promoted to the chairman from my former CEO position, CEO position of Kim enterprises has been vacant.
For the sake of our company, I have to name someone who is well talented to that position.

Executive officer Shin : Yes sir. We have already thought about the CEO position and planned to call for some applicants from our staff and applicants from outside as well.

Tae : yes thts good. Call for applications starting from today and make the deadline to handover the applications this Friday. Starting from Monday we will be having the Interviews for the CEO position.

Officer Shin : Very well sir. We will proceed if that way

Tae : secretary Bogum, you will be looking over the process until the interviews end.

Bogum : yes understood sir.

Tae : Then let's wrap up the meeting for today. Hope everyone will work on the betterment of our company
Thank you

Taehyung walks out of the room and others stand up to greet him.
Bogum walks out of the conference room with the chairman.

Tae : Bogum shi, please take care of the interviews. I won't have much time to work on it since I will be working on the new project that will be launched in USA.

Bogum : Yes sure sir.

I leave to my chamber once Bogum left to check on some work. Oh my god.i couldn't even tell bogum shi about the incident last evening. I ll tell him in the evening. I thought so and put a reminder in my phone saying " tell bogum shi about that girl "

I didn't feel the time ticking since I had so much to work on the new project. We were going to open a new 7 star hotel in USA named "Kimchan" hotels.
At the end of the day I wrapped up my work at the office and went home.