Wounded in the Club Room

Friday, a fan favorite time of the week as the school just finished their final classes for the week.

The hall was filled with numerous students eager to leave or make their way to their designated clubs.

It was a peaceful day as one of the figures walking out of his classroom with his classmates was a h/c named Y/n, his bags on him as he was constantly checking himself from his sickness.

With a hand occasionally feeling itself on his forehead, Y/n could tell that he was still a bit warm from his fever. But he was fine nonetheless as he took a few flight of stairs down to the floor where his clubroom was.

Not before he bumps into someone and looked down to see the little kouhai who smiles to him. "Sup, senpai?"

"Sup?" He answers as the two walked side by side through the hallway, talking about their classes and what they done over the last few hours.

It felt very peaceful, Y/n had a fun time listening to Nagatoro spat about the teachers assigning her loads of homework and a few rumors that she overheard during lunch with her friends.

Then it came down to the wire, Y/n unlocks the door and holds it open for the girl with a small smile on his face. "Come on in." He says only to receive a regretful frown.

"I'm... not gonna hang out with you for today..."

Y/n tilts his head a bit. "Why? You always come here everyday from either morning, lunch, or after school..."

"I know... It's just that my friends wants to hang out at the library for today right now... Do some homework and just talk..."

"Wow... I didn't know you actually do homework!" Y/n teases her a bit before receiving a small punch on his shoulder. "Everyone does!"

He only chuckles softly, the only thing he can do for now was let her go and be with Gamo and the others. "Well... that'll be... the better option for you..."

Then he touches his warm forehead and nods to himself. "And besides, if I'm still REALLY sick as of now, I don't want you to catch it again..."

"You're still sick?"

"Well, it feels like it... It's better to just go ahead and hang out with your friends for now." The smile was still glued on his face, Nagatoro nods and heads down the hall, waving to the boy and turned around the corner.

Y/n decides to head in to his third home in his school. A place where he could relax, play instruments, eat, sleep, it was like Heaven.

Yet, the room seemed to be in a mess.

That's what Y/n thinks at least, there were instruments grouped together by no specific trait or detail, making Y/n feel uncomfortable at such an unsatisfying sight.

His stomach starts to get queasy, he shakes his head, furious as he starts to drag every instrument that was inside the room to the middle and plans on which instrument goes to where.

It took around fifteen minutes to get every piece into the midst, he gaze around the rectangle that surrounds him. Right now, he was mentally imagining where he should put the stringed instruments first, thinking it might be perfect to place them along the longer side of the wall in a neat way.

Now, he gets to work.

...

Forty-five minutes passes by in a flash as the musical clubroom was nearly finished being set up orderly by a popular musician.

Among the walls of the near white walls were instruments like guitars, flutes, and speakers being propped, a boy lets out a grand sigh as he pants lightly at such hard work he pulled off by himself.