names

Aang felt a breeze caressing his face as he opened his eyes, it was really late at night, the moon was high in the sky and the air was fresh and humid.

He felt another gust of wind and sensed Katara, who was still sleeping, shiver...he couldnt sense it but tonight was pretty cold, he managed to cover Katara with the blanket and sensed a bloat, she was already showing...he began looking at the little belly in awe, that was their child...so little and-and so unreal.

Katara, almost like she sensed he staring at her, moved and managed to open her eyes

"mhh, sweetie what time is it?" she murmured

"shhh its late, sleep" said him lovingly

"i could say the same to you" she said a matter-of-fact

"I mean-" he stopped talking when he noticed that Katara got up, he did as well and realised that she rushed to the bathroom.

Without saying anything he rushed to her side and began holding her hair when he saw that she was feeling nauseous again.

"im sorr-" she was cut off by the the urge of throwing up again, he began massaging her back "thats okay" she finally finished and managed to get up, but lost balance "woah careful there, wait a second...take your time its okay" said him looking at her, she looked down...Aang slightly picked her chin and tilded up her head "sweetie, look at me its okay" "its already the second time that I feel nauseous tonight, and- and I woke you up, and I feel bad- really bad cause-" "Katara" she stopped talking "youre literally the one whos carrying a child here, when I said that I wanted a kid with you, I meant this too, plus you didnt woke me up" she slightly smiled at his words, and got up from the floor, he did as well but when he got out of the bathroom he found Katara staring at herself in the mirror with a huge grin on her face.

"sweetie come here" he sheepishly made his way behind her, she took his hand and careful placed it on her almost non-existent belly "someones growing here" said her "yeah, I see" said him, suddenly there was silence...Aang began smiling "what are you thinking of?" asked Katara turning to him "baby names" Aang grinned at the thought "oh theres plenty of time for that" said her smiling "but still...what were you thinking?" asked her full of curiosity "I- um If its a boy-I totally understand if you dont like it- I was thinking...maybe Bumi" Kataras face lightened "Its an important person to us, I think its perfect" "and um, If its an airbender I wanted to give it an airbender name" "I want to know" she smiled once again holding his hand "If its a girl, Jinora and If a boy Tenzin...it was monk Gyatso name and...and he said that my mothers name was Jinora" "thats a beautiful name, Aang" "actually...theres one that I like more" "what is it?" said her a little confused "Kya-" said him a little imbarrased "thats- thats...my mothers name" said her "I mean- I thought...I like it, its so light and- and it makes me think of a brave and strong woman, and our child is going to be brave and strong, like her" he suddenly hugged him "I love it" he happily sighed, "glad to hear that"

A/N: this came to my mind thanks to itzzz_dumb_girl Hope yall liked this chapter!