8

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in the jet. I took a deep breath, my lungs filling with Aro's scent. I smiled as I put my head on the chest of I'm guessing Aro. He wrapped his arms around me a little tighter. I still felt a little sluggish, so I just stayed where I was, trying to fall back asleep if I was able to. Aro moved me so I was sitting on one of his legs. 

My head stayed on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist again. I hummed before I slowly closed my eyes. The engines from the jet slowly pulled me asleep. 

================================

I slowly reopened my eyes to see that I am in a dark room this time. I looked to see that I was cuddled into Aro's side. I felt someone behind me too. I looked behind me to see Caius. His body is pressed up against mine. His left arm is wrapped around my waist. I snuggled my head into Aro's chest before I wrapped my arm around Aro's waist. 

"How did you sleep, Minuscolo (Tiny)?" Caius asked me. I looked back at him to see him smiling at me. I smiled back at him. 

"Good, thanks for asking." I said before I looked around the room. "Where are we?" I asked before putting my head back down on Aro's chest. "We are in my room, darling." Aro said. "We wanted your room to be a surprise after you, Jane, and another vampire that we trust go shopping." Caius said before he snuggled into my back. 

"But you guys can go shopping after we are done cuddling." He added before trying to move even closer to me, which would be a little hard since there is no more room in between the two of us. 

I felt a little tingle in a way when he tried to move closer. "Caius, if you do not stop moving....I think you will only make our mate more bothered." Aro said making me look at him. I laid my head down on his chest before moving closer to his side. A knock ont he door made Caius growl and holding me close to him. 

The door opened making me look to see Jane standing there. "Sorry to interrput, but it's time for me to take the Queen out shopping." Jane said. Caius growled again as his arms tighted around me. "She will be right out Jane." Aro said. 

Jane nodded her head before she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. "Caius, I know you do not want to...but you have to let go of our mate." Aro said. Caius growled before reluctantly let me go. He climbed off the bed before he walked out of the room, making sure that the door was closed. I sighed before I sat up. "Jane put some clothes in bathroom for you to change into." Aro said as he sat up. 

He moved to kiss my cheek only for me to move my head. Making his lips land on mine. I looked at him in surprise before I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt him smile into the kiss before he put his right hand on the side of my face deepening the kiss. 

After a little while, Aro pulled away....leaving his forehead on mine. I took deep breaths. "Even though that was meant to be a kiss on the cheek, that was the best." Aro said. I slowly opened my eyes only for me to meet his bright red eyes. He gave me a small smile. He pecked my lips before climbing off of the bed. He pulled something out of a dresser drawer. He held it in his hand before he closed the drawer. 

He handed what he was holding towards me. I looked at him before I grabbed what he was handing to me. I looked down to see that it was a credit card with my name on it. I looked up with a confused look on my face. 

"The three of us want to spoil you. So, you can get whatever you want with that. Don't worry about the amount or how much you spend." Aro said. I looked down at the card then back at Aro. "Are you sure?" I asked. 

"Of course, I'm sure. You do not have to worry about an amount. Beside, we feel the need to spoil you....we would feel bad if you don't let us spoil you." Aro said. I search his eyes to see if he was telling the truth or if he was lying. Once I saw that he was telling the truth, a small smile spread across my face. 

He smiled back at me before kissing my forehead. "Right, well.....I'll let you get changed. Have fun shopping." Aro said. I smiled at him before he pecked my lips. I giggled before he walked towards the door with a big smile on his face. I smiled at him before the door closed. I took a breath before I looked around the room. 

I threw the sheets off my body before I climbed off of the comfortable warm bed. My bare feet touched the cold floor sending shivers up and down my spine. 

My body shook from the cold before I walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, not wanting my mates or anyone else to walk in on me in the bathroom. 

I put the card down on the counter, before I stripped out of the clothes that I fell asleep in. I put them on the counter before I saw the clothes that Jane left for me. I took the rest of my clothes off before I climbed into the shower. I closed the shower door before turning the water on. I made sure I was out of the way, so the cold water wouldn't hit my skin. 

I turned the tempture of the water up before I carefully took a step into the water. I sighed in reilf as the warm water hit my bare skin. 

=====================================

Once I was all cleaned off, I turned the water off before climbing out of the shower. I grabbed a towel that I hope is clean. I made sure that I was all dry before I pulled on the clothes that Jane left for me. I took a deep breath before I looked at the foggy mirror. 

I heard a knock on the bathroom door this time. "My Queen, are you ready to go out shopping?" Jane asked after I moved my mid-back copper red hair over my left shoulder before I made sure that the clothes that I am wearing is good. 

"Yeah, I'm ready

"Yeah, I'm ready. Do you know where I should put my dirty clothes?" I asked. I grabbed the card from the counter before I put it in my pocket. I took a deep breath before I walked over to the bathroom door. I unlocked it and pulled the door open. "You can leave them in there. I will text someone to take care of them." Jane said. 

I nodded my head before she linked my arm with hers. "Come on, there is one person I want you to meet before we take off." Jane said. I smiled at her before we walked out of Aro's bed room. 

We walked down many halls until we got to one that has a girl waiting at the end of it. Jane unlinked her arm from mine. "Hello, you must be the Queen. I'm Heidi." the girl said as we got closer to her. "Nice to meet you Heidi. Please call me Amber....the Queen sounds weird for me to hear." I said. Heidi nodded her head before we got closer to her. 

"Come on. Let's go out and go shopping. I'm sure there are a few things that you will want or need in your room." Heidi said. I smiled at her before the three of us walked out of the castle.