ten

"Hey dad!"

"Hey dad!"

Rhegan ran into her father's arms. Taylor buried his head into his daughters neck as he wrapped her into a hug. He lifted his head to stare down the three boys who were standing a little to close to us a few seconds ago.

"Honey," He pulled back and glanced at Rhegan and the us." Aren't you going to introduce me to your new friends?" He smiles down at his daughter.

I wanted the ground to just swallow me up whole. Jora, Sky, and Sade had shit eating grins on their faces, while Rookie, Xander, King, and McKay scarfed down food and watched in amusement.

"Dad, this is USC's starting five." She extends her arm out as his eyes widened in recognition. "Guys meet my father." Rhegan cleared her throat." Taylor Clarke."

Rookie and Xander went into coughing fits causing King and McKay to pay their back. Taylor  threw a glare their way as they tried to get it together. His eyes flashed to me, a hint of amusement swimming in them.

Taylor Clarke was a fun dad. He was always there for Rhegan seeing as his wife up and left him to pursue her own ventures in the business world. Leaving him to be a single father while running his own business.

Taylor absolutely adored Rhegan and wanted the best for her. Right now he was just playing the role of the scary overprotective father.

He likes to make boys shit their pants when he had the opportunity. It was a rare opportunity but he never missed it.

"Ayanna." He came over to me and opened his arms out for a hug. I hopped off of the stool and welcomed his hug. When we pulled away, he walked down the line and hugged the girls.

Once he had us out of the way, he walked over to Carson, Dominic, and Abel.

Abel cleared his throat as Taylor walked in front of him. His eyes flashed to Elizabeth almost pleadingly. He's not the one that should be worried.

Taylor held out his hand for Abel to shake. Abel hesitantly shook his hand. "Well do you have a name?" Abel steadily shook Taylor's hand while shaking his head.

"N-name... Yes sir I do. "He stammered as Elizabeth stifled a laugh behind her palm.

This is pure comedy.

"Abel,"He finally spit out ."Abel Creed." Taylor was quick to pause the hand shake and turn to Elizabeth." Is this the one who was too much of a pussy to ask you out?" Abel gawked at Taylor's words and shot a glare to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders at him and nodded to Taylor. "That's the one." She outed him proudly."Although he did recently just grow a pair." Elizabeth sent a sweet smile to Abel.

You could practically see him melt in his spot.

"Hmm." Taylor moved on to Carson. He stuck his hand out just like he did Abel. Carson took it quickly,"Carson Addams." He introduced himself.