𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXV.

❝𝑬𝒔𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑬𝒔𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Jasper in the living room. Her kids were messing around with Carlisle and Esme while Alice talked to Bella. The more Eurydice thought about the past few months the more she realized something about her relationship. Jasper had spent a lot more time alone with Eurydice than Alice. He had come down to Forks even after his family had moved, he was there the moment Eurydice woke up after turning, and he is the one who helped Eurydice out with the troubles of being a vampire. She never liked big interactions or being social at times. She assumed that’s why Alice seemed to have boundaries around her. Alice was a very talkative person, Jasper was like Eurydice and didn’t talk much besides when they made small comments. Jasper felt a shift in the woman’s emotions and looked down at her. Her head was resting on his chest while her body leaned against his. 

“What’s wrong darlin’?” Jasper mumbled as he played with Eurydice’s hands. 

Eurydice shrugged her shoulders before simply replying, “Nothing.”

“I can feel what you’re feeling,” He recalled as he laughed slightly when she gave him a slightly aggravated expression. 

“Can we go on a walk?” Eurydice questioned as she looked up at him, “I’ll explain there.”

    𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 to agree as he rose to his feet with her by his side. Eurydice hooked arms with him before the two started walking down the staircase and out the front door. Eurydice leaned her head against Jasper’s arm as the two strolled through the woods. She felt horrible for feeling the way she did about how Alice wasn’t around her much, but it was true. 

“You’re upset,” Jasper noted before he unhooked their arms before he snaked an arm around her waist. 

“I feel stupid about it, I know that I’m probably overreacting but I just feel like sometimes I’m forgotten, you and Alice were together first and I know that-” Eurydice rambled before she felt Jasper’s lip’s against her’s.

“Hey, darlin’ we’d never forget about you. I know I seem to be around a lot more but Alice doesn’t want to make you uncomfortable. She feels like she talks a bit too much for your liking,” He explained as he pulled back before noticing Alice making her way over.

Eurydice turned her head and saw Alice and immediately felt guilty but Alice just threw her arms around the woman, “Eury! You should have told me, honey. Jasper’s right about how I felt, I was worried I’d scare you off. I still am but I know you aren’t going anywhere.” She mumbled as she squeezed Eurydice.

“You don’t need to be scared, I know I’m not a huge people person but I chose to marry you both so that should have said something,” Eurydice mumbled with a small grin as she hugged Alice. 

“Now, how about we finish this walk,” Jasper questioned after the two females finally pulled back despite still holding hands. 

“Don’t be jealous that I’m hugging Alice and not you,” Eurydice teased with a wink before the walk continued with the three smiling happily as they teased each other. 

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 that she settled her feelings and that they were able to get it sorted out. She knew that Alice was just trying to keep her around and look out for the girl knowing how she was. Eurydice let out a laugh when Alice tried to spin her but ended up causing her to trip onto Jasper before the three ended up in a pile. She couldn’t remember the last time that she felt this happy - maybe on their wedding or on their first date. The three managed to make it back to the Cullen home in one piece, everyone looked up as they entered seeing as Eurydice was being carried by Alice and all three looked as if they had run through a mud-hole. 

“It’s Eurydice’s/Alice’s/Jasper’s fault!” The three spoke at the same time trying to pin the blame on someone. 

Esme wasn’t thrilled with the mess, “Go get cleaned up now! You are filthy,” The woman shook her head at the mess. 

“Yes ma’am!” Eurydice attempted to copy Jasper’s accent but failed, “Bye everybody!” She managed to get out after Alice took off running up the stairs still holding the female. 

    𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 took showers and showed up back downstairs, Eurydice was leaned against Alice’s back as her chin rested on the girl’s head. For someone so tiny she had a lot of vampire strength. Edward shook his head as he looked at Eurydice who just smirked the whole time. 

“Got something to say Edwardo? Damn Bellabitch ruined my comeback of you being a one-hundred-year old virgin,” She faked a pout as Emmett laughed. 

“You are such a bad influence on the kids,” Edward shook his head.

“I don’t know about Resume but my kids love me,” Eurydice shrugged his words off as if they were nothing.

Alice shifted in Eurydice’s grasp, “Jacob will be back soon, I’m sure Seth and Leah will be over soon as well.”

“I still can’t believe how calm you are over Seth imprinting,” Edward looked between the two females then to Jasper at their side.

“He’s friendly, besides, have you seen my father’s family?” She questioned hinting at the gods all being related somehow.  

    𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Bella came strolling back in with the kids in their arms, everyone’s attention focused on the small children. Eurydice moved as Alice went to grab both twins before moving back into Eurydice’s arms. Jasper poked Eurydice’s side making her bite down a laugh, even in death she was ticklish. Eurydice made faces at her kids when she’d move her head from one of Alice’s shoulders to the other. 

“I can’t wait till everyone’s fight over who’s the favorite parent,” Bella spoke, causing Eurydice to momentarily look up. 

“Sure as hell ain’t you,” Eurydice flashed her a fake smile before mumbling, “I have no competition but nobody can be me.”

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━