The Land of Sand

"Hello" He whispered Freya grabbed the boy and picked him up "aww, what a handsome little Man!" She was speaking to a 22 inch infant. Also Being the God of motherhood its only fitting that Freya would attempt to raise him. "I'm gonna name you..." Freya started. "Don't name it!" Njord Yelled. 

    "What's going on?" Thor asked "What's going on is that you Quote on quote "gods" couldn't even do this right! We needed a soldier to fight in a war that we can't physically take part in, and you give us this tiny little thing?" Loki spat. "What do you mean Loki, we were right here! We each put a lot of power into that thing!" Tyr yelled. 

   "Well clearly your Idea of power is MUCH different then mine! I mean compared to me all of you are just a swarm of flies with asthenia!" Loki Shouted. "Would you relax? All in good time. look." Odin said, pointing to the boy. He had grown from a baby to a toddler in the time it took to finish that argument.

    "Oh I see, its aging process has been sped up." Thor observed By the time morning comes, this boy will reach the age of his peak potential mentally and Physically. "He will lead our armies on the attack, and we will win this war!" Odin shouted. "Skol!" All The gods cried, in celebration. Except for Loki, who was busy scheming, and also wondering how to get his own show. 

     The Next day everyone was preparing for the fight. Den and his friends were offered weapons  like axes arrows and spears, but they refused and began to get nervous. "I say we stick together, and watch everyone else fight. That way we can observe what our opponents can do." Den suggested. "Sure" said Jaguar. "Sounds good to me" Bimala Whimpered. "Look its one of the gods!" Smog said, pointing. "Hello everyone, I am Heimdall." Heimdall held a horn in his hand he had a helmet on and the most blindingly white skin Den and his friends had ever seen.  Smog raised his hand.

    "No I am not albino, I knew you were going to ask me that because I can see into your mind, buuuuut I didn't even really need to do that because thats the question most people ask me at first glance" Heimdall explained. "Ok everyone get in realllly close. I'm gonna teleport you all with the Bifrost. A Demigod general will lead you. He will be with you shortly.  You are to run through the pyramids pillaging everything! Break, kill, and have sex with everything in sight!" Heimdall commanded. "Do we have to do the last one!?" Someone yelled.  "Nope, Bye" Heimdall said, as he pointed at the small army of heroes. 

     A rainbow shot out from his finger, instantly teleporting everyone to the 7 pyramids, which is the location of the Egyptian gods. They found themselves in the middle of the desert, with many pyramids on the horizon, they were mostly the same, however what was giant and black, it hovered high over the ground. Everyone immediately split into their individual ream and ran to different pyramids. "Where is everyone going? We're supposed to be an army, a team!" Den cried out. Lenny lightfoot looked back as he was galloping away with his ladies he yelled "Everyone's on their own! We've been with our teams for awhile, its best to stay that way! Plus, I wouldn't want you slowing us down!" He said, with a laugh.