Chapter 3

*Readers pov*

You: So you're telling me, theres crazy monsters from the other side of our world?

Lucas: Are you dumb?! We said, there's crazy Demogorgans from The Shadow Valley that broke into our side from portals.

You: Shadow- what?

Dustin: Its basically a identical world to ours except its filled with Demogorangs, a.k.a the "monsters".

???: Hey, how come this stranger girl is the only one helping?!

You: Who the fuck are you?

???: Who the fuck are you?

You: The names One.

Steve: Steve. Now get your lazy asses up.

*Times skip*

You: So now we wait for the Demogorgan in this bus?

Dustin: We're looking for Dart.

You: We boarded up this whole bus for a dog?

Dustin: A demo-dog.

You: Oh my god...

Max: I don't believe it too.

Dustin continues to shout at Max as she leaves up, annoyed.

I climb the ladder and join her as its only us up there.

You: Hey.

Max: Fuck off.

You: Fuck you. Don't be upset at me, I didn't do anything.

She breathes in sadly.

Max: It's just my family.

You: Yeah, living with your brother is ass.

Max: He dosen't want me. I'm just a menace. Even my parents problem is caused by me.

I pull her close to a hug.

You: I don't usally like people, not like this so don't get used to it.

She giggles and lays her head on my shoulder.

You: It's probably true.

Max: What is?

You: Them talking about the Demi-whatever-the-fucks. They knew about where I was tortured and I had powers.

Max: Bullshit.

You: It's true. I can bend fire, breathe fire and even when I'm so angry I can blow up the world.

Max: Bullshit X2.

I make fire in my hand, a little girl spinning on one leg beautifully.

Max:...is that me?

You: Yeah, my power is as beautiful as dangerous. I never use it, if I ever use it with much destruction it means I'm in uncontrollable anger. I won't use it even if you guys are in danger.

Max: Maybe about Eleven..Demogorgans...it's all true if you got powers.

You: I remember being in the building and always this one girl would just shake the whole building and break it at one point.

Lukas: Sounds like Eleven!

He shouts from under us.

Max: Stop eavesdropping!!

Dustin: Sorry!

Steve: Shut up, dude, he knows we're listening now.

I slam my head on the metal.

I lift my sunglasses on my head.

You: I was number 1 so they took every test on me. I was so dangerous and killed so many people that I was kept underground, not in the cells like others.

Max: How did you escape?

You: I...killed a lot of them. Only like...2 weeks ago I escaped and used all of my knowledge of the world to be normal.

Max: What then?

You: One police officer. He took me in and I was forced to live with you.

Max: Glad we got to you.

You: How come?

Max: You..I like you a lot.

I see a crawling creature on it's 4. Not a fucking dog, having 4 mouths with razor sharp teeth.

You: The fuck?

Max: I'm sorry. I should have told you-

You: What the fuck?!

I shout looking at the creature crawling on all fours.

Max: Ok! I get it! You're too good for m-

I grab her head and spin it towards the creature.

I shout for the guys under.

You: I see it!

They all shush me as I climb down with Max.

Dustin: What do you see?

He says whispering.

You: This fucking monster.

Max: This fucking weird monster.

Steve puts up his bat and goes outside although the group protesting.

He feeds it more meat as he looks around and sees more Demo-dogs.

He bolts it back to us and we close everything as theres too many of them banging the walls, trying to claw inside.

Dustin: Nows the time to prove you have powers, One!

You: Fuck off. Fight them yourself.

I sit normally on one of the chairs. The walls are being banged and I feel them jumping on the roof of it.

I pull out a fag and press my finger on the end. I make a small flame on my finger and light it as I begin smoking.

Steve holds a metal on the door but the dog breaks through as he begins slamming it to death, they all scream and run to the back where Dustin picks up a radio and talks to it.

Dustin: Is anyone there?! WILL! MIKE! GOD! ANYONE!

Max slowly looks up and sees a DemoDog staring at her as she screams in fear.

The quiet slowly chips in. The only light source being my smoke.

Max: What was that?

You: Trouble..