Chapter 37

"You dumb piece of shit" Regulus said when Sirius didn't make a move, Regulus stood up then looked at Remus.

Remus gave him a nod before he stood up as well, "C'mon Sirius, we need to talk" Remus said, Sirius looked at him like a lost puppy.

"Everything will be alright, c'mon" Remus said as he offered his hand and Sirius took it, as they were walking to the door Regulus spoke.

"If she wouldn't forgive you, just remember that I have nothing to do with it, you acted like a git and now history repeats itself" He said and Sirius didn't even dare look at his brother he just melted in Remus' touch.

Remus led him out of the kitchen, before he spoke, "Which way to your room, Siri?" Remus asked, and Sirius pointed up the stairs, Remus understood this and the two of them started to climb up the many flights of stairs.

As they made it to a floor where there were two rooms, Remus was sure it was where Sirius' room is.

Remus saw a door with Sirius' name and instantly went in, but of course he heard something from the other room, whimpering, and most importantly someone was crying, and he's sure it's Anadil.

As they walked in the room it was like another version of the Gryffindor common room.

'I know that he likes to get into his parents' nerves, but I didn't expect this' Remus thought to himself as he looked around the room.

"Pads" He finally said when Sirius was sitting on the floor, Sirius looked at him and gave a small smile, "We need to talk" Remus said and Sirius nodded.

"I acted like a git, our daughter turned her back against us, and it's because of me, Rem, I want to talk to her" Sirius said and Remus pursed his lips.

"Listen" Remus said, as he pointed at the wall, Sirius stood up before he put his ear at the wall, and Remus followed, looking at him with a sad smile.

———

"You need to forgive him" Draco said, Anadil scoffed.

"What's your definition of forgive, Drake?", She asked looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

"If your meaning of forgive is giving him respect, and letting the thing he said go, then I'm not doing it, but if your definition is talking to him like he's a piece of shit, then I'll take that, and I'll be happy to cuss at his fucking face" Anadil said and Draco sighed.

Anadil saw this, before she sighed as well.

"Draco a persons respect needs to be earned, I can't give a person respect if I know he doesn't deserve it; he's a git and besides I'm already disowned, so I guess I don't need to show him respect anymore, he disowned me and let him pay for it, that his consequence" Anadil said and Draco sighed again.

Draco looked at his cousin with a knowing look, "Just so you know, if you go with Regulus trouble will follow you, if you go with Sirius it'll be the same" He said.

Anadil smiled at him before she spoke, "Then I'll be prepared for any battle or trouble".

"Well, if he's here what'll you tell him?" Draco asked.

"I don't want to talk to him — no Draco, the chances that I'll forgive him is like a chance that I'll serve Voldemort" Anadil said.

"What of you are serving Voldemort, would you kill him?" Draco asked.

"Only time will tell" She said before standing up and going out the window, Draco followed her then they sat at the roof.

Draco knows that Anadil's hurt when Sirius said it, she was always good with hiding her emotions, that's why no one knows if Anadil's angry or sad, only He, Regulus, the Twins, Aliya, and Wood can read her.

Anadil and Draco stayed at the roof it was calm, not until they heard a window open, Draco looked behind them and saw Sirius and Remus going out of the window and headed to them.

He lightly tapped Anadil and pointed at Remus and Sirius, Anadil looked at them, before she checked her watch.

"Blimey, look at the time, we must've been here for a long time already, c'mon Malfoy", Anadil said, Draco gave Remus and Sirius one last glance before he left with Anadil.

Draco wasn't sure where they were going, but with Anadil's rage, he thinks they're going to find Regulus.

As the two of them opened the door to the kitchen, the lot were staring at them.

Anadil turned to them and gave them a smile, but it didn't last for she broke down.

Lily and Marlene, went to her side and helped her to sit on a chair.

"You alright?" Lily asked and Anadil smiled at them.

"I'm fine, nothing's wrong, getting disowned isn't awful" Anadil sarcastically said.

"Is there a chance, we can apparate back to Queens? I don't feel like staying here", Anadil said, Regulus looked at James, Lily and Marlene.

James smiled at her sadly, "Give him another chance" James said.

Marlene looked at Anadil and gave her a knowing look, "He's trying" She said.

"Then I'm sick of it", Anadil said, and Anadil gave Regulus a pleading look.

"I was tasked to keep you safe, so I need to", Regulus said, "But if you're not safe with me anymore, you'll be staying with them" Regulus said, "Understood? You to Draco".

"Crystal" The two said.

"You can't do this!" Sirius said as he took his wand, "Stupefy!" He said it was to quick, and no one knew who was hit.......

———

:))