Chapter 2: Skeptical

"What the hell do you mean you've never seen a quirk before? Are you just trying to mess with us?"

Bakugo said angrily.

'I mean, it's Bakugo right? That's what blue hair said who I'm gonna say is Iida, and the greenette called him Kacchan, so he's definitely supposed to be Midoriya.'

"I-I mean, there are no such things as quirks except for in the anime and manga My Hero Academia."

I was sweating profusely, and I'm honestly surprised I didn't stutter, even though my voice was still shaking along with the rest of my body. I was now in panic mode; I wasn't waking up and this seemed way too realistic and clear to be a dream.

They can't be cosplayers. I mean, Bakugo just shot freaking explosions from his palms, and they all looked exactly like the characters besides being more realistic.

I decided to just try and push down my panic for another time, there still has to be a possibility that this is just a VERY realistic and weird dream...right? For now, I decided to just play along and hope I haven't gone insane somehow.

"Umm, follow me... I'll show you... I guess."

I slowly started to get up not taking my eyes off the six in front of me. There was a mix of emotions across everyone's faces. Some looked worried, confused, and of course angry. I was just hoping that nothing bad would happen.

I walked out of the living room and through the small hallway into the kitchen. I was still shaking slightly, but at this point, I figured there was no point in being worried. They are supposed to be heroes in training and together that can hold back Bakugo.

"Stay here, I-I'll be right back."

Midoriya, Iida, and who I'm guessing are Yaoyorozu and Kirishima nodded. Bakugo still looked pissed, and Todoroki just kept his stoic face.

I quickly left to my room and grabbed my computer before heading back to the kitchen. I slowly sat down at the island in a chair while the others stayed where they were in front and slightly to the right of me near the couch. I pulled up google and typed in 'My Hero Academia', I clicked on the images showing the group drawings of their class, pro heroes, and even some villains.

Hesitantly, I turned the computer around to show them. They all stepped closer and when they saw the images, their jaws dropped, including Bakugo and Todoroki.

No one said anything and they just kept staring at the screen. It seriously started to creep me out how Bakugo wasn't yelling and Midoriya wasn't even mumbling to himself. Because of this, I took it as my opportunity to talk.

"So umm basically, if this isn't a dream... you guys are from a really popular anime and manga series and somehow showed up in my house and almost caused me to have a panic attack."

They still didn't move or say anything, so I decided to continue.

"Quirks don't exist here. Meaning that there are no heroes or villains. There's just regular law enforcement and criminals. The only heroes and villains to exist here and purely fictional coming from comics, tv shows, and movies."

They all backed away from the laptop and just stared at me, not saying anything. Until Bakugo spoke in a calm voice which seemed to surprise everyone including me.

"I need a minute."

He huffed and took a seat on the couch. Propping his elbows on his knees and putting his face in his hands.

"Me too."

They all went to follow his lead all going to sit on the couch to process the bomb that I just dropped. I felt a little guilty for springing this on them, but I didn't see any alternative. They were going to figure it out one way or another and I needed to get this out before I slipped saying their name or something personal, which might cause them to think I was a villain.