27 | toki's

TWENTY-SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"let's go grab lunch at toki's. i heard their sashimi's really nice~" takemichi basically drooled as she skipped beside nozomi and ryuguji who both sported bored looks on their faces.

"you've never been to toki's?" jordan glanced at them as she walked with the rest of the team.

it was now eleven, nearing noon. they had been sent off to eat lunch by their coach who was still in a meeting with the men's volleyball coaches of japan— they were discussing the final notes for the upcoming exhibition game.

they were now in the center of tokyo, walking in the busy streets while it snowed lightly. even the cemented pavements had discarded snow covering it. it was quite obvious that christmas was just three days away.

the blonde shook her head at the girl, "nope!"

she pointed to herself, "oita born and raised, miss ma'am!"

"oh, and you're from oita too right, ryuguji?"

"unfortunately." the greenette grumbled with an eyeroll.

"we're childhood besties!"

"no we're not." ryuguji scoffed. "you dated my ex girlfriend in middle school."

"we followed the three-month rule!" takemichi retorted, she then grumbled with a pout. "besides, you stole mine in first year."

"it was only fair."

the two started to bicker like cats and dogs, making the rest of the team sweatdrop at their behavior.

"they're just like fuckboys." hanuka snickered. "the only thing missing is the dingly-dangly ding-a-ling down there."

ichigo snorted, "they keep arguing like kids."

"you two of all people shouldn't talk." a snicker caught their attention. "you literally argued for four hours about those guppy fish on the hotel tv last night, it's annoying."

they froze as the black haired girl with heterochromatic eyes basically exposed them and then walked into the front of the group, which caught the attention of most of the nippon team.

"i have somewhere to be."

without so much as sparing them a glance, she stopped walking.

"ichigo, take charge."

she didn't even leave room for argument as she left the group and went on her own way.

ichigo clapped her hands as a new sense of responsibility was bestowed upon her. "alright, men!"

everyone looked at her.

she pointed at takemichi, "i want to eat sashimi too, so let's go to that toki place you're talking about."