S/O with Bipolar Disorder oneshot

Requested by @raitheidiot

Thank you to a certain person helping me write this and giving me motivation to start writing again!

You know who you are :)
Love you bestie 💞💞💞💞 /gen

Please tell me if I have misrepresented this topic or if I messed anything up. I will fix it ASAP :)

~

"Remember! Exams have been moved up a week and will make up a majority of your final grade!" The teacher yelled out, while you were practically getting pushed out of the classroom.

'How kind of her, giving us a giant load of homework and then giving this huge announcement at the end of class.' You thought, your mood turning sour.

You weren't able to finish any homework in class because your classmates just had to be annoying and continue to interrupt the teacher's lesson multiple times. And since you were in the reserve course of the prestigious Hope's Peak, the stakes are even higher. If your grade on an exam isn't above an eighty five percent, somebody could take your place and you get kicked out of the school. So yeah. Not. Ideal.

The backpack you were wearing was full of bricks instead of books as you got home. You immediately put it on the floor and room and take minute to catch your breath. You check your phone out of habit and see you have a message from your best friend in the main course.

Soon-to-be Sugar Daddy

Byankuyank:
How was school?

Yaaas/N:
Utter trash.
My classmates make me want to speedrun their lives.

Byankuyunk:
That doesn't sound good.
Maybe if you actually had a talent you wouldn't be as miserable.

Yaaas/N has changed Byankuyunk's name to Ultimate Passive Aggressive

Yaaas/N:
Great idea, I'll just become a pretty pretty princess and be a Sofia the first kinnie 😻✌️

Ultimate Passive Aggressive:
This is why you're in the reserve course.

Yaaas/N:
This is why you're only friends are in the reserve course.

Ultimate Passive Aggressive:
*your

Yaaas/N:
I'm leaving.
read

You looked at the time, an hour had nearly gone by. You sighed deeply in frustration and began to start focusing on your immediate homework. But after a while, your brain started turning to mush. Rereading entire paragraphs, yet not being able to understand a single word. Anger went through your veins.

"Why cant I understand anything?? Am I just stupid???" You thought to yourself, emotions choking you. The urge to just crumple up paper and say "funk the test" was very strong, but you had schools and people to impress. If you didn't try for the test, you would beat yourself up for it over and over again. God, why didn't the stupid teacher just announce a few days earlier.

SOMETHINGS IN MY-

The notification of Byakuya video calling you gave you a small break from your thoughts. Normally you would get yourself a little bit more put together when answering anyone's calls, but at this moment you didn't really care.

"What do you want?" You grumbled, camera facing the ceiling. He was in his usual clothes, not changing from the uniform.

"Well pardon my intrusion oh mighty one," he quipped, "but I just learned that the reserve course has exams coming up. Now I know you are barely capable of conjuring any unique thoughts and retaining any, so-"
You hung up on him. Honestly, who does he think he is? No wonder you wanted new friends.