Community Project

(Y/n)'s POV:

I sat in the meadow with my chin in my hand as I stared up at Death who was pacing around in front of. "So, are you going to tell me what is wrong, or are you going to keep pacing for a few more centuries?" I asked and Death was quick to point his scythe at me. I stared at it wide eyed as it was only a few inches from my nose. "I know! I know!" Death said before swing his scythe back towards him and hitting his head against the handle. "Do you want to think about this some more and come back later? I mean, you've been standing there pacing back and forth for what seems like hours." I groaned and he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "This is a hard decision okay!" Death said before rubbing his face frustrated with his bony hands.

"Just tell me already." I said and he sat down in front of me with his weapon laid across his lap. "I can either tell you or not tell you. Which ever one I do can go one of two ways." He said starting to explain why he was so distraught. "How many chances?" I asked and he sighed. "If I tell you or don't tell you the outcome for both is 50/50." He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Well that doesn't seem too bad. I say go ahead and tell me. And not just because you made me incredibly curious about what it is." I said and Death groaned.

"I...I need to think about this some more. I'll ask Hades again what he thinks. We're going to get tattoos together next week. Get this, he's getting the pomegranate he gave to Persephone on his bicep." Death laughed. "Stop changing the subject! Wait...who even gives you guys tattoos? No! No, you're getting me off topic. What was Hades original decision?" I asked. "He said that the council is fine with whatever decision I make." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well that really helps you, doesn't it?" I asked and he groaned.

"Okay, I'm done talking about this. Now, why did you want to talk?" He asked and I stared at him. "What?" He asked. "You're the one that wanted to talk to me!" I said gesturing to him. "Whatever. Now, what's been going on with you? How can I be of guidance?" Death asked and I rolled my eyes before thinking for a moment. "Well I was going to ask Xavier about this, but I guess I can ask you. I wanted to learn more about Corona and-" "Yes I sent you the book. You're welcome by the way. It was not easy to get my hands on. I owe a favor to Fate now because of it." He said glaring out into the meadow.

"That's not what I was going to ask, but thank you! I really appreciate it! But what's so special about it that you now owe Fate a favor?" I asked. "That book has the true history of all of Corona. Over time, Corona lost a piece of it's history. A rather important piece of history too, if you ask me. That book contains it and the true story of what had happened. You can talk to Xavier to know the fake tale. I expect you to make Corona known of this mistake they made. Got that?" Death asked and I nodded. "It's the witch trial chapter, isn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

"You should really get going or you'll be late to helping rebuild." Death said and I glared at him. "If I'm late I'm blaming you." I said and he laughed. "Ah yes, the little witch walks in talking about how Death made her late because we were gossiping about the history of Corona." Death said and I rolled my eyes. "See you soon, (Y/n)." Death said and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I opened my eyes and the spot where Death had been sitting was covered in dead grass. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on the patch he was sitting on making the grass come back to life. Sunny meowed as he rubbed against my extended arm and I pet him. "Come on. We're gonna be late." I said standing up and picking him up in my arms. I waved my hand above my head and we arrived in front of the castle. I dusted any dust off of my dress before heading inside.