36. To late

Adelpha's Pov:

We ran out together into the cold weather, but I didn't care. I didn't care if it was cold or hot or pouring rain or a fucking blizzard I wanted to tell Draco this in our spot.

"Adelpha, what the hell are you doing!" He yelled as I continued to drag him.

We trudged through the snow until finally coming to the tree.

" Now what the hell is it! Bloody hell your dress is soaked and it's like negative 30 degrees-"

"Draco!" I tried to interrupt him.

"And you just left everyone back there- and oh my god Alice- I'm bloody freezing- you realize there was a snow storm just the other day! Why would you bring me out here-"

"Draco Malfoy let me speak!" I finally yelled out as I through my arms around.

"WHAT!?" He yelled back finally stopping his rant.

"I love you Draco Malfoy." I said shakily.

He stared at me in shock for what felt like hours.

"Okay."

"Okay!?" I asked with a little raise in my voice.

"Okay is all I get! I have been off and on forever with you and only you! I lost my virginity and never had sex with anyone but you! I told you my family problems! You basically cheated on me! And I still took you back and all you say is o-"

I was quickly cut off by his lips pressing into mine. I happily kissed him back with a smile. My hands cupped his jaw tightly and I pulled him closer, like we could even get an closer.

He pulled away and I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"And I love you Adelpha Rose." He said happily with a little shake in his voice.

I couldn't be any happier. We were finally going to haply together. Wether it was secret or not, I was going to try and work through my problems and continue to stay in a good mindset. I was going to help Draco.

"Adelpha..."

His voice sounded distant.

"What?" I asked.

"Adelpha!" He screamed again.

His voice kept growing more and more distant. It wasn't even sounding like his anymore.

"Adelpha get up!"

I looked around. It wasn't snowy. It was the middle of summer, I was wearing my red flower dress Draco loved so much.

"There you are!" His voice rung in my head.

I turned around to see him in his white button up with some black pants and dress shoes.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

"We're going to meet your mother remember?" He laughed.

I decided to just play along.

I grabbed his hand and let him guide the way from the field to my house. He knocked on the door and my mother opened the door.

"Are you ready?" My mother asked.

"Ready for what, aren't you meeting Draco?" I asked confused.

"Honey are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"What-"

"Honey, I know it's hard, but he's gone."

"What do you mean he's right-"