Albedo the Alchemist

Aether stopped on his tracks and turned to you “What do you mean you’re not going home?” he asked “It’s just like I said, I don’t wanna go home, I wanna continue going on journeys through worlds” you replied.

You feel him told your shoulders.

“(Name), why not? It’s dangerous going on journeys and you’re-“ “I’m old enough Aether! I may not have experience but how will I get that if I don’t go on journeys by myself?!” you yelled.

Aether was silent for a few seconds before letting go of your shoulders “I….. I’m sorry (Name), I’m just worried since I don’t want you to go through what me and Lumine are going through right now” He sighed.

“it’s okay Aether, I understand what you’re thinking, you’re my brother after all” you hugged him and he hugs back.

You both let go.

“We should continue on our way, we don’t want to reach there by night because there will be more enemies” Aether instructed and you nodded.

------------------------------

You both finally reached Dragonspine.

“Woah, its snowing here but not in Mondstadt” you said “Yeah, and snow here doesn’t melt” Aether said “doesn’t melt? Is that possible?” you asked “mhm, although I don’t know how it doesn’t melt” Aether replied

“Where do we need to go?” you asked “We need to go through a certain camp up in the mountain” Aether replied summoning Paimon and getting some stuff from his bag “Oh hi Paimon, wait, UP THE MOUNTAIN?!” you exclaimed.

“yeah, don’t worry though, it’s not that far” Aether smiled “Hi (Name)!!” Paimon happily waved “I trust you on this Aether” you sighed.

------------------------------

“Climb the mountain they said…. *pant* ……It won’t be far they said….”pant*” you sarcastically said between pants.

Aether  chuckled, You hear the snow crunching, someone is walking towards you.

“Oh hey there Aether”

You looked up to see a male with bright teal eyes, pale skin and ashy light blonde hair reaching below his shoulders, partially pulled back in a braided half ponytail.

“Albedo!” Paimon was as cheery as usual “Hi there Albedo, we were heading to your camp” Aether said and the male nodded

The male started walking and Aether gestured for you to follow.

------------------------------

You reached a warm camp with bookshelves, table and some items that you don’t know ‘I guess this guy is somewhat a scientist’ you thought.

“I believe you haven’t introduced us yet” the male said as he looks towards you “Oh right, Albedo, this is (Name) and he is my brother, (Name), this is Albedo, he is an alchemist in Mondstadt” Aether introduced you both.

“Nice to meet you, now that Aether had said it, I could see the resemblance on you both” Albedo smiled “Nice to meet you too” you smiled back.

“So what made you go here Aether?” Albedo asked as he mess with some items around on his table “Oh nothing, we was just going here because it has been a while since we tested something, we have nothing to do so it’s a win-win situation” Aether explained.

“Hmm, you are right, it has been a while, give me a moment. I had made something a few days back”Albedo said as he walked towards a machine that had liquid inside it.

A few seconds later, Albedo walks back with a bottle that had somelind of blue liquid inside it.

He hands it to Aether “Drink this, after that you could fight some slimes on the location I marked on your map” he instructed, Aether takes the potion and drink it “Alright, stay here (Name)” Aether said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll stay here to look after him, just tell me later if you notice anything different when fighting the slimes” Albedo instructed, Aether thanked him and went off with Paimon and his map out.

------------------------------

It’s been a few minutes and you are know watching Albedo draw, he was just finishing a few touches before stopping and looks at you.

“Can I help you?” you asked, he holds a hand out and touches your face.

You blushed.

“Can I draw you? If you don’t mine of course” he politely asked, you nodded and sat on the seat in front of his easel “Do I need to pose a certain way?” you asked. He shook his head “no, you can pose however you like but please try to stay on that position as long as you can until I finish” he answered.

------------------------------

“I’m done, you can move now” he said making you sigh and finally rest your muscles, they were aching from staying on that pose for some time.

“Thank you for letting me draw you, you’re one of a few people that I found fascinating enough to draw” he smiled “You’re welcome, I’m glad you find me fascinating” you said.

“We’re back!!” you hear Paimon say

You looked behind you to see that Paimon and Aether were back “How was it?” Albedo asked the duo “Just like always, we defeated the slimes and got a few stuff out of that potion” Aether and Albedo started to talk about the experiment while you and Paimon were at the side.

“So what did you and Albedo do while we were gone?” Paimon asked “he asked to draw me and of course I agreed” you replied “draw you? Wow! That’d surprising, he must find you really fascinating since he doesn’t even draw Captain Kaeya!” Paimon gasped.

“He doesn’t find Kaeya fascinating? Kaeya is really pretty though” you were a little baffled at this “I know right!” Paimon agreed.

------------------------------

It was now midnight, Albedo agreed to have you guys sleep at the camp with him.

Aether and Paimon are already asleep an hour, you couldn’t sleep and looks like Albedo couldn’t either. He was staring off and looks like he was deep in thought.

You didn’t want to spook him so you slowly walked towards him and stood beside him “can’t sleep?” you asked “yeah, I’m guessing you can’t either?” he said, you replied with a nod.

“You’re just like Aether right? A “human”?” he asked, you were confused by what he meant by human “of course, we’re siblings after all” you replied.

“Do you not have extra organs? Limbs?” he asked “not that I know of” you answered “So you’re really human then, I have one last question”

“Do you know what it feels like to fall in love?“