04 | I'm Sorry

Our source told us that Xavier and Valentina will be at the carnival, we've been tailing them for a while now

Our source told us that Xavier and Valentina will be at the carnival, we've been tailing them for a while now. I can tell Messiah is struggling to see her again and not being able to talk to her, I can sense a little jealousy coming off him as well.

Xavier and Valentina are currently in the Ferris wheel together, not going to lie they do look a bit too close for comfort but I don't know the full story.

"We can't take him here, not with her around." I nudge Messiah, who sighs.

We go to leave the carnival but I notice he's not next to me, glancing back I see him look at the Ferris wheel longingly. As much as I don't like her, I can tell he loves her.

"Dude if you play your cards right you will see her again, come on," I say trying to reassure him.

If I know our father there's no way he's going to let Messiah be with her, she tried to kill him therefore he wants her dead. This is just a fucked up situation, hell even I wanted her dead too but I've come to realize she might be right about our father.

He finally catches up to me and we leave the carnival, I get into contact with our spy and let them know to contact us back when Xavier is on the move again.

I don't even know why we're bothering with him, why can't we just go after his father? It doesn't make any sense in my mind but our father has a plan of his own.

I've been trying to learn sign language so I can communicate with Messiah, it's been okay this far but I still have a long way to go. He's getting fed up with communicating with us through a phone or notepad.

Ever since finding out, he's my brother I have so many questions I want to ask him but I never can since he doesn't talk. Our father hasn't taken any time to get to know him, he just wants Messiah to do jobs for him.

As we get in the car with me riding shotgun, Messiah starts up the engine but I see him hesitate not wanting to leave his girl. My phone ringing sounds and I fish it out of my pocket and answer it, noting that it's our father calling.

Italics ↠ Milos | Bold ↠ Galen

Hello?

Milos, I need you and Messiah to handle a job for me. It's a spy from the Russians, he's at one of the clubs in the city.

I sigh and glance at Messiah who is frowning at the phone in my hand, sure send through the information and we'll handle it tonight.

Good, after that come back so we can talk. I have something to tell you both.

Fine, see you later tonight then, I say before hanging up the phone.