Chapter 14: All of me ✩

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content

Y/N's room had fallen dark now that the sun had gone down and Yelena had closed the blinds after shutting off the lights.

After knocking them on their back, Yelena pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head revealing a laced black bra. Before she could lean down, Y/N ran their hands up her legs and continued to her torso as they stopped just below her bra. They ran their thumbs softly over her skin as her breaths got quick alongside her heart rate.

Yelena laid her hands over Y/N's, guiding them up and placing them over her bra. Her skin is so soft, they thought, god I need her now.

When she let go of their hands, she began to lean down over Y/N's body. They attempted to throw her on her back, but Yelena quickly caught their shoulders and leaned down next to their ear, "Not yet."

The stern tone in her voice sent shivers down their spine. She wanted them to have all of her, but she had something she needed first, and that was to watch Y/N squirm under her as she teased them relentlessly.

She would kiss down their neck and over their chest while she traced her fingertips on their sides. The more she felt Y/N's breath change, the more she felt inclined to tease them. Only now, she was going further and further to see just how far she could go until Y/N would take control of her.

Yelena traced the backs of her fingers from their torso down past their hips and over their thighs while they placed gentle kisses on Y/N's bottom lip. She moved her hand slightly to trace the inside of their thigh, causing Y/N's breath to catch.

They tried not to make eye contact so that she wouldn't see how much she was killing them, but once they looked down to see her smirk, they knew exactly what she had been doing. Y/N looped their arm under hers and flipped Yelena onto her back before she even had the chance to stop them.

Once she was there, Y/N brought their hand up to trace her jawline before grazing their thumb over her bottom lip. Yelena playfully bit down to act like she would bite their thumb, which pushed them to move their hand down to wrap around her neck.

Y/N pressed on the sides of her neck with their thumb and middle finger which made her arch her back slightly from shock. They leaned down next to her and whispered lightly in her ear, "I hope you had fun," They started which caused Yelena to swallow hard as another smirk grew across her face, "because you're about to get it all back tenfold, baby."

Hearing Y/N call her by that pet name provoked a quiet moan to come from her mouth. They smiled knowing how much she was enjoying every bit of this.

They released their grip on her neck and trailed down to the top of her pants. Y/N traced just under the waistline, causing Yelena to twitch under their touch. After seeing her squirm, they slid her pants off and tossed them to the floor. 

She was now under Y/N in just a lacy black bra and underwear to match, which frustrated her seeing them still fully clothed. Before they could move back to touch her, Yelena pulled the bottom of their shirt over their head.

Now as they laid down on top of her, skin to skin, the both of them began to feel even closer. Y/N traced their fingers down and around her legs, stopped just around where she wanted them to rub. 

"Baby," She asked, catching Y/N's attention as they heard her call them that for the first time, "please."

The sound of Yelena begging for Y/N to touch her caused them to feel as though their heart had just sunk through their stomach. They placed a soft kiss on her lips, "Please what?" They asked with a smirk as they hovered just above her face.

She reached up to kiss them, but Y/N pulled back as they waited for her answer, "Please. What?" They repeated.

A breath escaped her mouth as she stared longingly at their lips, "Please touch me. I want you."

Without a second to think any longer, Y/N tore her underwear off and rubbed exactly where she wanted, "Right there, oh god, don't stop, please baby, don't stop."

Her back was arching further and further as she was reaching her climax. Just as she got there, a moan began to fall from her lips, causing Y/N to quickly cover her mouth with their hand. Once she finished, they moved that hand to her neck and moved their index and middle finger on the other hand inside her.

When she felt Y/N enter, her eyes widened as she made eye contact with them. Her whimpers only made them want her more as they leaned down to bite her bottom lip while thrusting their fingers in and out of her.

Yelena's breath was racing as they pumped harder, but Y/N wasn't satisfied yet. As they continued, they began kissing down her neck, to her chest, down her stomach, and stopping just above.

As Y/N hovered there, she threw her head back while her back continued arching more and more. They placed soft kisses all around before finally placing one right where she wanted it. Once she felt Y/N's lips on her clit, a huge breath left her mouth which caused Y/N to smirk in satisfaction.

They let their tongue slip out and over while they watched Yelena grab for anything and everything she had in her reach. She quickly grabbed ahold of their hair, which she pulled slightly each time she let a quiet moan go.

While licking over and back where she wanted, Y/N continued pumping in and out of her, pushing her to another climax.

"I'm going to.. I'm gonna.. Oh my.. Oh god...." She said all before letting her body go as it shook while she came. 

Y/N glanced up at her as she laid back completely out of breath. They traced soft kisses back up her torso, over her chest, and onto her lips. Without a second to spare, she grabbed their wrist with one hand while she pulled their fingers up with another.

As she made eye contact with Y/N, she stuck their fingers that had just been inside her in her mouth and ran her tongue over them both before pulling them back out and kissing them again.

"You were.. that was.. amazing, Y/N." She said as they laid down beside her and pulled her in to lay on their chest.

"You, my love, you were amazing," They responded.

After a long day, and now very eventful night, the two laid next to each other as their breaths slowed. Y/N placed a light kiss at the top of her head and pulled her in closer before she drifted off to sleep.

Yelena was fast asleep on Y/N's chest just before they nodded off themselves. The night was already replaying in their mind over, and over, and over. 

Fuck, they thought, I could do this every night. before finally drifting off to sleep.