ch.10

dejavu.

now playing | silent love

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status : unedited.
ps. sorry for the character confusion! i momentarily forgot! now the chapter's fixed.

A few days have passed, and after much discussion, Aeri had decided to take legal action against Suyin with Jisung after the competition is wrapped up. Although, the boys have countlessly argued against her wishes, they knew nothing would change her mind.

And quite frankly, they didn't want to infuriate the woman any more than she was.

Han Aeri was utterly the largest mess she has ever been. Sure she was a total wreck after break ups, arguments and even minor things that still held as much significance as other major happenings, but this time— it was different.

So much so, that the boys were afraid of triggering
something in her.

For the last couple of days, Aeri has been on a whirlwind of emotions. The crying over Jisung was quite occasional and not at all rare, but it so happened to increase. Not to mention that her temper had become easy to thin, and her patience quite quick to run impossibly low.

She didn't know what had gotten into her.

It didn't help at all that she felt paranoid ever second she was alone.

Thankfully Donghyuck had been playing a game of hide and seek with his day job and became a part of Aeri's anxiety filled sleepover— that lasted all hours of the day. Unlike one person, he chose her. Including the others as well.

Recently Chenle had been visiting her more often— stopping by her home at random occasions and even opening up about some things Aeri has never known before.

Despite the Suyin situation instilling a type of fear that ran deep into her bones, a friendship had grown stronger because of it. And a part of Aeri was kind of happy that she was attacked.

Sitting next to the woman in their personal van, Donghyuck peaked up from the back row in confusion. "Why isn't Jisung in the van with us? Isn't he like.. supposed to be singing with us today?"

Mark, who sat at shotgun next to their driver, shrugged. "Said he had something to do and would meet us at the set,"

"He's probably with his girlfriend again," Aeri grumbled whilst tapping her nails against her window. The men of the band collectively turned to her, surprised yet used to the pessimistic mood.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. He dramatically threw his left arm around her shoulders, and pulled her into him. "Hey love bug, quit with the attitude. I want my happy go lucky girl again," He whined childishly, puckering his lips towards her cheek, however instead of usually reciprocating the energy, Aeri pushed him away.

Playful annoyance washed over him, pulling away, as he glared at her.

"But, we don't really know that she's his official girlfriend yet," Chenle chimed in from in front of them.

"Aeri seriously just move on," Jaemin deadpanned, obviously sick and tired from seeing her cry over the boy.

Jeno gasped quietly. "Don't be so insensitive," He scolded, slapping his arm.

As the van came to an abrupt stop, Mark peaked out from behind his chair— watching as the other silenced from their minor disagreement. "Okay, we're here. There's a crowd again, so please surround Aeri—"

"I don't think that's necessary," Jeno laughed, noticing as two tall men, opened the doors of the van.

"Who are you?" Aeri asked, feeling suddenly scared as they unbuckled her seat belt for her.

"Your body guards,"

. . .

"Okay who ordered Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum to follow me around?" The woman seethed. They had finally made it to their dressing room, and it's only been half an hour, but the constant hovering had finally gotten to her.

Stood in front of her band mates, still excluding Jisung, she crossed her arms over her chest— the two taller, and presumably older men stood mimicking her on each side.

"It's Jaehyun and Doyoung," The older corrected, however his mouth had shut close once seeing the glare directed his way.

"Quiet, bunny." Aeri grumbled.

"Yes ma'am," He chirped, stiffening in ironic fear.

"Someone of the name Park Jisung," Jaehyun answered quietly, afraid to cause the same reaction, but he only was met with widened eyes.

"What does he think? I'm a child?" The brunette grunted, pacing the large dressing room. Awkwardly the two bodyguards followed her steps, but stopped as soon as they saw her turn and shoot them another glare.

The once smiley young adult had turned sour in a matter of moments. And lately, it's been quite frequent.

"Yes," Doyoung mumbled, recalling the previous phone call with the suspected man and how he had nagged about her as well.

"I can handle myself thanks," She seethed once more before plopping down on the preoccupied couch. The woman threw herself on Jaemin and Donghyuck's laps, her face below the tanned male's.

"I hate to say it, but he's protecting you, Ae and you should just accept it," Donghyuck spoke quietly, both unbelieving and shocked that he was siding with Jisung but it was a little too obvious to ignore the male's genuine intentions.

SORRY AGAIN!