■ An Almost Normal Day Except for the Body Swap ■

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ •

It was a bright and sunny day to be in the marketplace. Though, for King it was one of frustration than most. Currently, he is jumping on the table, trying to grab a flag that was hanging above him.

Sadly for him though, he is still too short to grab it on his own and he refuses to ask for help from [Y/n], wanting to do this with his own claws. He soon falls off the table and into a pile of junk, a sock getting stuck to his face.

"Stupid flag!" He looks up with a glare, angrily pointing at the flag. Luz comes by, carrying a ladder and a wooden sign.

"It's been a little slow around here, but I've got just the thing to attract customers." Luz said, placing the ladder down. She climbs the ladder and puts the new sign up above the original one and taps it. Instantly, the light glyphs in carved into it to activate and light up the sign.

"And who doesn't like their name in lights?" Luz asks as a fully illuminated face of Eda appears, winking.

"I dunno... A wanted criminal?" You stated, walking out of the tent while carrying a box full of junk or "merchandise" as Eda would like to call it. Luz was in charge of manning the stand while you managed the products.

It was mostly because of one reason... you were too lazy to deal with the customers.

"Is it too subtle?" Luz asks, climbing down from the ladder as you put the box onto the table.

"Does subtle mean ugly?" A familiar and annoying voice asked, making you scowl in response.

"Oh great..."  You mutter under your breath, looking over at the new arrivals. It was Boscha with two other teens.

A dark - skinned girl with white hair which you quickly recognize from the other day, one of Amity's friends and some random blond guy with a black beanie on his head.

"Hi Boscha! Hexsidians!" Luz greeted them. "See anything you like?" She asks, gesturing to the stand.

"Ew! No." Boscha scoffs. "I'm just here to take an ironic Penstagram next to your weird flashing trash sign."

She summons her scroll and takes a picture with an unprepared Luz making a weird face in the background while you scowled at the pinkette. You were contemplating whether or not to flip her off before deciding against it since King was here.

"It's not funny Boscha." Luz mutters as the pink - haired witch continues to take pictures.

"What are you going to do?" Boscha taunted, smirking. "Spit your human venom on me?"

"You have venom? Quick, [Y/n], Luz start melting faces!" King exclaimed, tugging on your leg.

"I can do worse than that..." You mutter darkly, glaring daggers at Boscha, her smirk faltered a bit. Luz nervously chuckles and grabs your wrist to stop you from doing something drastic.

"Even if we could, it's not worth it. You wouldn't understand how to handle teens like her." Luz said, crouching down to eye - level with King all the while keeping a grip on your wrist.

"Also, [Y/n] was just bluffing... I think." She nervously whispered, making you snort.

"Yeah sure... Whatever floats your boat." You quietly reply, idly scratching the back of your head which made Luz sigh in relief. In response, King tugs on her hood, bringing her down to the ground.