Part 13 (end)

Henry had gotten a new job and lived in a nice house with Bendy. He was walking into the door one day after work, calling out.
      "Bendy, I'm home." Henry called, hanging his coat up. That's weird, why was the coat rack so old looking? They had gotten it a week ago.
      Henry turned around. He was back in the old studio. "No...NO!" Henry shouted, turning back to the door and wrenching on it and kicking it.
      It wouldn't budge. Henry started hyperventilating. "BENDY?! BENDY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Henry yelled in a panic, running to the boarded off ink machine.
      He heard crying. Bendy was curled up in a ball on the floor, body shaking with heavy sobs. Henry placed his hands on the boards.
      "Bendy...?" He asked cautiously. The demon suddenly whipped his head to the side to look at Henry.
      "You...This is all YOUR DAMNED FAULT!! IF YA NEVER LEFT THIS WOULDN'TA HAPPENED! YER WORSE THAN JOEY, YER WORSE THAN EVERYONE! I hate ya so much I won't even kill ya." Bendy growled.
      Henry took a step back, his lungs failing to take in air. "Bendy...I..." before Henry could say anything else, the floor gave way underneath his feet and he was plunged into inky darkness.
      He was drowning, drowning in the ink, and drowning in the tears. He was back in the well of voices.
      They were whispering to him. "Henry... Henry...HENRY!"
The man shot up, awake and tears streaming down his face. He was home. He was in bed, a concerned demon laying beside him.
      The little toon had his gloved hands on Henry's arm. "Hen, are ya okay? Yer cryin what's wrong?" Bendy asked, worriedly looking up at him.
      "I...j-just a dumb nightmare." Henry shivered, fighting his arms around himself.
      Bendy reached up and wiped the tears off of Henry's cheeks. "Wanna talk bout it?" He asked. Henry shook his head.
      "Okay. Well, whatever it was, keep in mind it's not real, and it never will be, and I love you." Bendy said.
      Henry wrapped the little demon up into a hug. "I love you too." He said. Bendy gave him a kiss which the man happily returned.

The end at last, becauzzzz I dunno what else to put in it. And when one batim book ends.......another begins. I already wrote a few chapters of the new story. ⊂◉‿◉つgood day frends