Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race

3rd POV

Meanwhile on the road Brian's phone rings he answers it said "Yeah" The woman said "Okay, we traced the number to the northbound 86" Mia looks to Brian "Mile 114 outside of Coachella, we'll keep the trace open, officer" Brian said, "Let me see this" Mia gives Brian the map he looks at it "All right, I think we're about 40 miles away".

So, he puts the map down Mia ask, "What are you gonna do" Brian didn't answer "What are you gonna do" All Brian did was stare forward driving.

Meanwhile 40 miles ahead a truck is driving behind is Dom's team Dom, and Vince are in the front, Leon in the 2nd car and Letty in the third Dom turns and drives by the truck Vince puts on the helmet Dom grabs the radio said "Okay, go time" Dom move his car to the front as the driver honk his horn Vince opens the sunroof and stands up.

Dom looks at the side mirror while Vince grabs the harpoon gun, he aims fires hitting the window Vince pat Dom who drives forward making the glass come off Leon holds his radio said, "We're all good, man" He looks at the scanners "I got nothing on the scanners" Dom gives Vince the 2nd harpoon gun "Keep going".

Vince takes it aims at the seat and fire hitting it Vince puts the gun down connects himself he climbs out to the roof stands on the back window, but Dom looks at the mirror to see the driver had a shotgun shock Dom yells "Vince" Vince slowly stands up "Vince, don't, get back in" But Vince jumps lands on the truck "Vince".

Vince holds on but notice the shotgun he lowers himself as the driver fires miss him the truck sways Dom grabs his radio "He's got a damn shotgun, Leon" Leon holds his radio said, "Back off, back off, get him off of there" Vince takes his helmet off while Dom said "Oh, shit" The truck moves as Vince holds on, he looks over the hood to see the driver aims his shotgun Vince ducks as the driver fires missing him again.

The truck keeps swaying as Dom shift gears Vince holds on who looks yells "Get me off this thing" Dom leans out while holding the wheel "Pull up" Dom reach out to Vince "Pull up, I'll jump" Dom yells "Unhook—unhook yourself" Vince reach out "Do it" Vince holds on "Do it" Vince yells "I can't get..." But Dom yells "You can do it".

The driver notice aims his shotgun as Dom yells "Come on, Vince" The driver fires hitting the back light making Dom go back inside holding the wheel while Letty shift gears moves to the left side of the truck going forward Letty grabs her radio said "Dom, I'm pulling up to distract him" Letty drives forward sways to the front making the truck move "Come on, boy" The truck sways "Shot doesn't get better than this".

The driver change arms aims his gun out from the window fires hitting the back window making Letty yelp she holds the wheel that went off track a bit "Son of a bitch" She went back to have a look while Dom tries to reach Vince who yells "Take me off here or I'm gonna unhook the wire" Dom yells "Try it again, one, two, three".

But the driver press the brake making Vince fly off the front to the passanger side the driver press the pedal going forward Vince tries to grab Dom's car but can't the wire hook around Vince arm Dom reach out "Unhook yourself" Vince yells "I can't get my arm free, my arm" Dom yells "Vince, grab my hand" Vince yell "My arm" Dom yells "Listen, give me your hand".

Vince holds on as Dom stares "I'm gonna pull you off the rig" Vince groaning looks through a small window to see the driver aim his shotgun Vince moves as the driver fires destroying the window Dom notice "Vince" Vince groans yells "Dominic, hold on" The truck sways "Give me your hand" Dom tries to get Vince "Listen to me".

Dom holds onto the wheel as Vince yells "Dominic" A hole appears "Dominic" The shot hit Dom's tire Vince reach "Dominic" Dom was slowing down Dom hits the seat said "Shit" Dom tires to catch up Vince holding on yell "Dominic" Dom yells "Hang on" Letty grabs her radio said "Dom, move out of the way, I'm coming to get him".