50- The player with a sweet smile

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"I will fucking kill you!"

Mara shouted with flames in her eyes, running after the man who just stood up from the ground. The man ran away from the husky without looking back. Mara quickly knelt down and observed the Husky which was lying on the ground.

She could not leave her husky like that and catch the man. Lucas furrowed his brows and ran after the man, knowing the fact that Mara was concerned about her husky. The young woman's body started shaking as tears began to blur her vision.

"Please don't leave me, baby. Mommy will help you. Just don't give up" Mara whispered and lifted the husky's body from the ground. She did not care about Lucas who was running after the man. She just walked with quick steps to save her precious dog.

Mara ran out of the park with tears in her eyes, carrying the dog in her arms gently. People stared at her in confusion. Why was the young woman crying while holding the dog which was injured? Was she an actress? Filming something?

"You!" Lucas shouted as he seized the man's collar from the back. Catching the man with his bare hands. The man swayed the knife in panic, fearing of getting caught. But Lucas dodged it easily. "Don't move, asshole" Lucas frowned and gripped the man's hair tightly.

He twisted the man's hand which was holding the knife, causing the man to loosen the grip on the knife's handle. "Ar!" the man groaned in pain loudly. Making people stared at the two in confusion. "Shut your mouth"

Lucas furrowed his brows and dragged the man from the hair. His grip was strong enough to make the man groan in pain. Suddenly, the woman ran towards Lucas. There were worries and panics written on her face.

She was following Lucas from a far since her job was to protect her Young Master. But she did not expect her Young Master to run after someone and drag him from the hair. She quickly ran after her Young Master to help him since it was her job as a bodyguard of Lucas Callum.

"Sir Lucas, what is going on?"

The woman asked with wrinkled eyebrows. "Take him into the car. Don't let him escape. I want him alive. And also find Daisy" Lucas spoke and threw the man onto the ground. Causing the man to grit his teeth in pain and frustration.

The woman wanted to ask what was happening but she did not question anymore. She remained silent and nodded in understatement. The woman dragged the man from the collar as Lucas ran out of the park.

Following the young woman with speed. "Where is she?!" Lucas murmured furiously and walked towards his car with furrowed eyebrows. The young woman must be near this park. He could follow her if he hurried and searched for her right now.

Lucas went into the car quickly and drove off from the park. His eyes were searching for the young woman. Thankfully, Mara was running in the street while carrying the dog in her arms. People did not notice the young woman's panicking face and blood on her shirt.

So they thought she was exercising and ignored her. "Hop in!" Lucas shouted and stopped the car beside Mara. However, his loud voice failed to pull the young woman from ocean of thoughts and anxiety. "Mara! Calm down!"

Lucas shouted and stopped the car in front of the young woman. Mara stopped walking immediately and observed the car. Her eyes locked with Lucas's eyes. "Do you know the place where I can save my dog?" Lucas nodded as the young woman went into the car quickly.

There was no time for her to think. She could not care that she was asking for help from the male lead. Her husky was more important. She had to save her precious dog first. "Please drive as fast as possible" Mara spoke while staring at the dog.