Chapter 6: Villains

Y/N slowly started to open his eyes to see he was in the nurses office he sits up as he grunts has he looks down to see bandages wrapped around his waist.

Recovery girl: Looks like your finely up.

Y/N: Huh. Oh yeah I hade that intense battle with my brother.

Recovery girl: You took some serious damage I have to ask what were you doing to get your self hurt.

Y/N: Well you see one of my quirks abilities is the more damage I take the stronger it gets so I purposely took damage to become faster.

Recovery girl: Well you got to be careful sonny you could have broke a rib or worse.

Y/N: Yeah.
Y/N looked at his hand.

Recovery girl: Something the matter?

Y/N: No nothings wrong it's just. I feel my quirk getting stronger.

Recovery girl: It's probably from all those hits you taken.

Y/N: No that only enhances my quirk. I feel my power is getting stronger on it's own each time I use it.
Y/N smiles.

Y/N: And I'll need to get stronger to become a good hero.

Minutes later Y/N was walking in the hallways going to class 1A when he saw Izuku.

Y/N: Oh hey Izuku.

Izuku: Oh hey you just got out.

Y/N: Yeah my ribs still hurt from that battle.

Izuku: Yeah my arm is still in a cast.

Y/N: Yeah I have to say you did good your plan was perfect.

Izuku: Well it wouldn't have been possible if you haven't done what you did.
They enter the class room and Eijiro immediately greeted them.

Eijiro: Hey it's Izuku and Y/N! Good to see you guys back supers. Ha! Man I don't know what you were saying during that match. But you guys were all fired up huh.

Hanta: Yeah you guys did well especially since those two are so strong.

Mina: And your dodging was amazing!

Rikido: You guys really turned up in the first match so none of us held back in our rounds either!

Yuga: You were far from elegant but I suppose—

Mina: And the dodging was like whoa!

Eijiro: You already know my name Y/N but hey Izuku I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We've been going over training results while you were recovering.

Hanta: Hi. I'm Hanta Sero.

Yuga: More importantly I'm Yuga Ao—

Mina: I'm Mina Ashido and I just gotta say your dodging was awesome!

Y/N: (Thinking) Didn't you just say that minutes ago.

Tsuyu: Tsuyu Asui. But please call me Tsu.

Rikido: Hey Rikido Sato.

Izuku: Um hey guys.
Then a small kid jumps out of nowhere.

Minoru: And I'm Mineta!

Y/N: Hey it's nice to meet you all.
Then Izuku hears Ochaco calling out for her Izuku is talking with Ochaco when Y/N noticed his brother was gone.

Y/N: So did Shoto leave early?

Eijiro: Yeah all tho he didn't seem to care he did look a little upset.

Y/N: Yeah he'll probably want to talk to me about that match.
Then Y/N sees Izuku running off.

Y/N: Huh I wonder what he's in rush fo—