34

December came, and it's Jungkook's 7th month being pregnant. He was supposed to give birth at this time, but his contractions didn't came. And they all thought that maybe it's a little bit late.

Right now is Christmas eve, they were all preparing various food, and setting up some games, and a lot of fireworks.

Jungkook is in there room, specifically at the closet, trying to find something to wear this evening.

Then Taehyung came in, looking for Jungkook. He thought the younger was at the bathroom, so he went there when he knocked and no one answered he knew Jungkook wasn't there.

Then he went to their walk in closet, he found the younger there with only underwear, facing back. He smiled at how small Jungkook looks.

Then he went to him silently, and back hugged him. He was caressing and rubbing his stomach. Jungkook felt hands around his tummy, he knew its Taehyung so he landed back, feeling at ease.

Jk: Tae... Can you lift my belly?

T: what?

Jk: you know... Like the one I showed you last night.

T: oh... Yeah of course love.

With that Taehyung moved his hands to the bottom of Jungkook's belly, he counted 1 to 3 he  slowly and carefully lift it up. Jungkook sighed in relief, feeling really light.

After ten seconds, Taehyung slowly let go, and then rub Jungkook's stomach. Then he faced the younger and leaned down, kissing his belly.

T: are you okay now?

Jk: yeah... A bit.

T: mmm... What are doing with only underwear love?

Jk: I'm trying to find something to wear, I can't seem to find one that would fit me.....c-can I wear one of your hoodies instead?

T: haha of course love. You don't need to ask.

So Jungkook happily walked to Taehyung closet, then he opened one cabinet that would reveal some hoodies and jackets, but then he cant reach the hanger. Taehyung just chuckled and went to him, and got the biggest hoodie.

Jungkook thanked him, and smiled sweetly, then he wore the hoodie, pairing it with a cycling shorts.

After changing, both of them got out of the room, and went downstairs. When they got there, they saw Eunwoo at Joonseok's at the living room playing some legos and blocks.

Then they went to the kitchen and  saw everyone, being very busy.

Jk: hey guys, what can we help with?

Mrs.K: it's okay Jungkookie, we got  this, just sit down you might get tired.

Jk: no its okay I'd like to help.

J: uhmm.. You can help me decorate the cake!

Jk: oh, I like that, yeah sure.

And so, both Jin and Jungkook decorated the cake. While Taehyung and Yoongi sat up the fireworks, Hoseok, Namjoon and Mr. Kim sat up the table outside the garden.

Mrs. Kim is preparing the desserts, Jimin and Yoonji, are preparing other dishes.

Yj: I'm really exited for tonight.

Jm: yeah me to... you know I'm a litte bit worried for Jungkook.

Yj: yeah, he was supposed to give birth the other day. And it's almost the end of the month.

Jm: when I checked him up, there were no problems, and the baby is healthy.

Yj: it's okay, there still a couple of days, we just need to be prepared.