𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!

———————

I wore a maroon striped shirt with black shorts with my black converse. I nodded, looking down at my clothing,
I smiled running outside with Yelena, who wore a pink striped shirt and pink shorts, followed behind me. I ran up the wooden ladder then climbed up on the bars above the swings. Yelena gets on the swing and starts going back and forth.

She looks up at me and I make a face at her whilst shaking my head. She laughs making me smile, I hear a familiar whistle with the tone that goes low to high note. Yelena whistled back at high to low note as I continued the low to high note. I jumped off of the bars and landed correctly.

Nat walks closer to us and Yelena did a bridge starting from the ground. Nat ran over to us doing the same as I smiled at her bending backwards placing my hands firm on the ground looking at them. "We're all upside down." Yelena said looking at us making me smirk at them.

"And I bet you're gonna fall down first, Yelena." Natasha said making me laugh loudly. "No, you will." Yelena objected making me snicker looking at her. "You can't hold it much longer." I said teasingly looking at Yelena as she laughed and Nat chuckled.

Nat makes a noise with her mouth, sticking her tongue out towards Yelena, causing me to laugh loudly. Yelena lets go and falls to the ground with a grunt and I kick my leg up. I stood up straight, "Told you you'd fall down first." Nat said seeing the look on Yelena's face.

We laughed running away from Yelena, "I told yoooou!" I shouted running beside Nat, "I told yooooou!" Nat also shouts as we run around the wooden play-set. She kept chasing us as we laughed, "Told you so!" Nat said as we ran towards the pathway.

I hear a thud making my heart stop, "Mommy!" We quickly turned around as I breathed in shakily before I exhaled a breath of relief. We walked towards Yelena who was crying holding her knee and we try to comfort her.

"You're okay." I muttered towards her as I placed a kiss on her head. I heard a door close and footsteps walk towards us. I looked up to see our mama, who wore a white shirt with a unbuttoned shirt over it and light blue jeans. "What happened?" She asked us as she knelt down in front of us.

Yelena got out of our embrace and went with mama. "She fell on her knee." Natasha explained as she looked at us then down at Yelena. "Oh, you bump your knee?" Mama asked Yelena and we got up from our spots.