81. I was just missing you!

She invited Aiden Stark for dinner, and she knew it was a little expensive restaurant. She brought the money she had she saved from her part-time jobs.

"Hello mam, your bill is 899 yuan." The waiter gave the bill to Anna. Anna frowned, it was really much.

She remembered that she had only 500 yuan. She thought that 500 yuan must be enough because she had no idea that this all will happen here. There wasn't much in her WeChat account.

Anna opened the wallet and found out that there was a lot of cash placed in her wallet, the currency was neatly folded. She was stunned to see.

When she got up in the morning, Daniel Taylor had gone out. She heard that he went to see a doctor, but she didn't meet him.

But...

Did he put this money in her wallet before leaving?

Daniel never stopped her from working and didn't offer her his money. He always respected her dignity very much and praised that she was so strong. He always tried to protect her self-esteem.

However, when she heard that she will be going to invite her brother for a meal. He was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so he put some money before going out.

Anna's heart was really touched by his sincere act. Her eyes were are a little red. Daniel never discussed such things with her but he always did so much for her.

He was different from everyone she used to know.

Anna sent Aiden Stark and his mother to the subway before returning to the Taylor Family.

Daniel Taylor had also come back to the house. He was sitting in his study and working on his laptop. There was a cup of coffee on the table.

Anna reached home. She didn't even put her bag away, and immediately came closer to him and hugged him from behind. Her chin was resting on his shoulder.

Daniel Taylor was stunned for a moment. He felt a soft kitten-like face leaning on his shoulder. He kept staring at the laptop seriously, but his tone was very soft, "don't disturb me, I'm working!"

"Umm." Anna held his hand and kept lying on his shoulder.

Daniel Taylor stopped and thought that she didn't usually behave like this. Maybe she was hurt?

He asked in a deep voice, "Who bullied you? Your brother?"

"No one." Anna's heart was warm with his concern. On the way back, she looked at the roads and the busy city but her mind was full of him. She had never thought that one day, in her world, she would have such a caring person as Daniel.

He was as beautiful and as bright as the moon, but he was close to her not far away like that moon in the sky.

Anna leaned on his shoulder, the fabric of his shirt was very delicate, his warmth and aroma made Anna's heart felt very comfortable, "I was just missing you."

Daniel Taylor's heart was as tough as iron, but at that moment, after hearing Anna's words, it became soft like cotton.

"I will give you five minutes to hug me!" he said. He didn't like to be disturbed when he was busy with his works. Five minutes was the limit.

Anna couldn't help laughing. She looked up and looked at his side face. His expression was serious, but she thought it was sweet and warm. "I met my mother today and asked her to have a meal with us, next Saturday, is it okay?"

Daniel Taylor said, "Yes."

Everyone will be free on Saturday.

He looked up and held Anna's hand. "Your mother said something wrong?"

"No." Anna said, "She's my mother. I can handle her." Anna didn't want to let him know about her family, it was not reasonable in her eyes.

Although she said that, Daniel Taylor's heart was not satisfied with her answer.

"I am going to take a bath first, and won't disturb your work more. It's too hot outside. My whole body is sweating." Anna was very considerate she knew that he was busy so she didn't disturb him more.

Anna left, and Daniel Taylor saw Anna's back, her whole back was wet with sweat, instead of taking the elevator, she used the stairs to come up directly.