Prologue

"Bambam? Is that you? You look terrible!"

I almost didn't recognize Bambam because of how he looks right now. His hair is messed up, his dark circles are all over his eyes, his shirt is untucked and wrinkled, and he smells awful!

To cut it short, he looks like a man who haven't slept for years!

"I'm devastated. My dignity, my pride, my ego," he paused, he looks at me straight in the eyes "Lisa-yah, I've hit rock bottom."

"Woahhhh. Wait. Wait. Have you injured your head or something?"

"I'm serious right now Pranpriya."

"Okay, okay. I got it. Tell me what happened."

"Someone rejected me."

"Someone rejected you? Am I hearing you right?"

"Yes. In front of all the students in the campus!"

"Seriously?! The campus heartrob got REJECTED?!"

"YAH! You don't have to say it out loud! Are you that happy that I've been embarrassed in front of those people who look at me with curvy hearts in their eyes before?"

"Honestly? Yes," I let out a roisterous laugh.

"Are you really my friend?"

"Of course. I'm more than that. I'm your bestfriend. Bambam, the player just got busted! This is news to me."

"I know you'd be like this! I hate you."

"Tell me, is she pretty? I mean, she must be pretty enough to get you rejected, right?"

"Stop saying the word rejected. It's depressing!"

"Okay. You must have been traumatized."

"She's pretty. She's famous at school too. You know Chanel right? She's the ambassador of that brand."

"Hmm. She must be a tough one. I told you, one day you'll regret playing with the feelings of other people!"

"Stop lecturing me. I've had enough."

"Okay, I'll stop. So, why did you barge in my unit?"

"I need your help."

"Sure. I'm guessing you need someone to drink with you tonight because you're going to cry all your heart out?"

"No, not that. Help me get even with her."

"You must be out of your mind. What are you? A kid? Who gets revenge nowadays anyway?"

"Me! I need to let her feel the same embarrassment."

"I won't do it. Besides, we go to different schools."

"No, Lalisa. You're gonna do it."

"What? Hell, no!"

"Yes, you will."

"Do you want me to call your dad and tell him that you broke someone's arm in your school and now you're suspended for a week?"

"I did that because he was bullying someone! Wait — are you blackmailing me?!"

"Yes. Now, help me out before I spill the milk."