Chapter 1

"In this world full of heartbreaks,
is there a love that lasts?"

LISA

I don't even know why I am taking this path toward Bambam's school. I can't believe that he used his card on me. He even used his connections to get me transferred this instant.

This is the silliest thing I've ever done in my entire existence!

"Lisa-yah, I've sent the picture of our target to you. Check it out," Bambam said on the other line. He has been giving me instructions about his plan as if I'm going to follow it. Duh.

I'm Lisa.

I don't need a plan to attack.

"You know what. I don't get it. Why me? If it's a girl, then why would you send me? You should have asked Eun Woo."

"Rumors say, Jennie is into both genders."

"What do you think of me? Gay?"

"Nope. You got a strong sex appeal, that's why."

"That's nonsense. Would a girl fall for me?"

"Yeah. I still remembered how Irene chases you back in—"

"Shut it."

I hate it when he brought up that name. He doesn't know everything that's why he's too careless to mention her in our conversations.

"I'm just kidding. Lisa, remember this. Jennie isn't an ordinary girl. She's cold to people who keeps on making a move on her. You know what people call her in our campus?"

"What?"

"Ice Queen"

"Ice—WHAT?!" I let out a soft laugh.

I can't help it. I just find it childish to name someone like that. This ain't a fairy tale.

This is getting funnier!

"Yah, stop laughing. I'm serious."

"Is this a university or a kindergarten? Do people love literature that much to give someone a title like ice whatever it is you named her?"

"Think what ever you like. As your friend, here is one final advice for you."

How dare he calls me a friend when he is making me do this huge hussle for his silly love revenge.

"What?"

"Don't fall in love with Jennie Kim."