Chapter 2

"There's something that I want to say but can't define,
Maybe love is what I need
because the heart never lie."

LISA

This school is so wide! I think I've been running in circles. I don't even know where is the dean's office.

Maybe I should call Bambam?

I tried to search for my phone but it wasn't in my pocket.

"I must've left it in my car. Aish!"

I rushed back to the parking lot and searched for my phone. I almost jumped out of my seat when I accidentally pressed my car's horn.

"YAAAAAH!" I heard someone screamed from the outside. I looked straight in front of me only to see a rare beauty. 

I head out when I noticed those keen eyes which I think are sharper than knives, ready to skin me out alive.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Look at what you've done!"

I looked on the ground where papers are scattered all over the place. Is this why she's angry? It's not my fault that she is too clumsy, right?

"What did I do?"

"Pick up these papers this instant!"

Is she serious?!

Did she just command me?

How cunning of her.

My phone buzzed and Chaeng's name appeared on the screen. Without minding the girl in front of me, I took the call.

"Are you lost? Where are you?"

Oh yeah. I remembered that Chaeng goes to the same school as Bambam so apparently, starting from now, we're going to be schoolmates too.

Park Chaeyoung or Rosé is my best friend who looks like a chipmunk. This anti-fan of avocados was originally from Australia but her family moved here 2 years ago that's why our path had crossed.

"Parking—"

"Look straight ahead. At the first entrance, I'm here."

I let my eyes wander and there I saw a gray-haired girl that I just missed so much at a distance. I kept the phone in my pocket and started walking towards Chaeng when someone held my wrist.

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I'm...I'm sorry. I'm in a rush?"

I freed myself from her grip without looking at her then I ran towards Chaeyoung who was waiting for me.

"I'm glad you called!"

"Why are you with Jennie?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Jen—that's JENNIE?! That bossy girl is Jennie?!"

So that was Jennie? The one that I need to woo?!

I opened Bambam's message and there I saw the picture of the girl that I messed up with first place in the morning.

That was a bad start, I guess.

"Yah, what's with that reaction?"

"It's not what you think it is. Let's talk about this later, maybe after school?"

"How about a sleepover?"

"Sounds great! But first things first, help me fix my class schedule."

"Aye, aye, captain!"

Before we head out to the registrar's office, I looked at Jennie's direction. She was just there, standing in front of the students who are helping her to pick the papers from the ground. I immediately looked away when her gaze turned on me.

Did I just make myself the most hated person by this girl?

I hope I'm not right or else I'll be staying longer in this school just to do the job.