Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Race: Shipboy

-Ship-

Ship Name: USS Montana

Hull Number: BB-67

Ship Form:

Rigging:

(A/N: Drawed it myself, so sorry if it sucks

(A/N: Drawed it myself, so sorry if it sucks.)

Displacement: •63,221 long tons (64,240 t) (standard)

70,965 long tons (72,104 t) (full load)

Length: 921 ft 3 in (280.80 m) oa

890 ft 0 in (271.27 m) pp

Beam: 121 ft 2 in (36.93 m)

Draft: 36 ft 0 in (10.97 m)

Installed Power: 8 × Babcock & Wilcox 2-drum express type boilers powering 4 sets of Westinghouse geared steam turbines 4 × 43,000 hp (32 MW) – 172,000 hp (128 MW) total power

Propulsion: 4 × shafts 2 × rudders

Speed: 28 kn (32 mph; 52 km/h) Maximum

Range:15,000 nmi 17,300 mi; 27,800 km) at 15 kn (17 mph; 28 km/h)

-Armament-

12 ×16-inch (406mm)/50 cal Mk 7 Naval Turrets

20 × 5-inch (127mm)/54 cal Mk 16 Secondary Batteries

10-40 × Bofors 40mm Anti-aircraft guns

56 × Oerlikon 20mm Anti-aircraft cannons

10 × Phalanx CIWS

15 × Mark 36 SRBOC

50 × Tomahawk Cruise Missiles

40 × RGM-84 Harpoon Anti-ship Missiles

-Armor-

Main Belt: 16.1 inches (409 mm) inclined 19°

Lower Belt: 7.2–8.5 inches (183–216 mm) inclined 10°

Bulkheads: 18 inches (457 mm) forward, 15.25 inches (387 mm) aft

Barbettes: 21.3 inches (541 mm), 18 inches (457 mm) aft

Turret Face: 22.5 inches (572 mm)

Decks: 2.25 inches (57 mm), 7.05–7.35 inches (179–187 mm), 0.63–1 inch (16–25 mm)

Aircraft Carried: 3-4 × F-35B Lightning II

Background:

As the Sirens became more and more of a threat to humanity, nations from all over the world experimented on objects called "Wisdom cubes". The said objects were capable of bringing ships to life - more specifically, ships from WWII era.

An alliance called "Azur Lane" was formed to combat the Sirens with four major camps leading the alliance; Eagle Union or United States, Royal Navy or United Kingdom, Ironblood or Germany, and Sakura Empire or Japan.

The alliance managed to push back the alien forces from the seas. However, the Sirens adapted to the human technology and striked back, pushing the humans out of the seas once again.

The human forces were now having a rough time taking back the seas, that is until one battleship came along and turned the tide of the war.

The Montana-class battleships were planned as successors of the Iowa-class for the United States Navy, to be slower but larger, better armored, and with superior firepower. Five were approved for construction during WWII, but changes in wartime building priorities resulted in their cancellation in favor of continuing production of Essex-class aircraft carriers and Iowa-class battleships before any Montana-class keels were laid.

Intended armament would have been twelve 16-inch (406 mm) Mark 7 guns in four 3-gun turrets, up from the nine Mark 7 guns in three turrets used by the Iowa-class. Unlike the three preceding classes of battleships, the Montana-class was designed without any restrictions from treaty limitations. With an increased anti-aircraft capability and substantially thicker armor in all areas, the Montanas would have been the largest, best-protected, and most heavily armed U.S. battleships ever. They were also the only class to rival the Yamato-class battleships in terms of tonnage.

Montana - or (Y/n) since he preferred being called that way - was the first ever shipboy known in existence. He held the USS Montana, and became one of the most valuable assests in the war. As such, his ship was fitted with modern weaponry and aircraft. (Y/n) was a force to be reckoned with, given that he was able to sink enemy fleets by himself, earning him the nicknames 'Grim Reaper', 'The Angel of War', and many others.

Supposedly, he had four brothers or sisters, but he was the only one who was successfully resurrected by the cube for some unknown reason. As a result, he was reclassified as the only ship of his class.