Chapter 51: Quidditch world cup

Y/n Pov:

"So do you have a scar like Harry's?" Mione asked me. I had written to her about the secret I uncovered and about me knowing Tom. She and I had been invited to the Quidditch world cup by the Weasleys and were walking with them to meet someone.

"It's on my hand, I found it a few days ago, Uncle Remus had placed a cloaking spell on it before and only took it down a few days ago" I replied showing her my lightning bolt scar on my left wrist.

"It looks exactly like his" she said astonished and the similarity. "I agree, it does, that's why Uncle Remus cloaked it, but now I put my bracelet on top of it, so it isn't seen easily" I replied showing her the bracelet that Draco had given me for Christmas.

"Are we there yet?" Harry and Ron asked as we walked on. "Almost there boys" Mr Weasley replied. "Aah Amos" he said as he spotted a man, who looked around the age of forty in the distance.

"Arthur" he replied wrapping Mr Weasley in a hug. "You must be Harry Potter"he said turning to Harry. "And Y/n Black" he said turning to me.

"I'm Amos Diggory" he introduced. Diggory as in- "This is my son Cedric" he said interrupting my thoughts.

"Cedric" I said smiling. "Y/n" he replied stepping towards me with a big smile on his face. "You both know each other?" Mr Diggory asked. "I met her last year, when I stayed back for Christmas" he replied.

"Well me must be leaving, otherwise we won't get there on time" Mr Weasley said. "More walking?!" Ron whined. Fred and George laughed at his laziness. "Right up the hill" Mr Diggory replied. Ron sighed and continued walking.

We reached the top of the hill and saw a boot. "This is how were going there" Mr Weasley stated. "A boot?" Harry asked confused. "It's a Portkey mate" Ron replied. "Now hold on all of  you" Mr Diggory said as he placed his hand on the boot.

We all placed our hands on the boot and light flashed before my eyes before we were in a completely different place. My first time traveling through Portkey, exciting!

I landed on top of Fred and he landed on top of George. "Get off" George whined as I got off Fred. Fred and I laughed at him as he let out a big sigh after Fred got off him. "Here we are" Mr Diggory said.

I turned back to see, what I may say as the largest stadium I had ever seen, standing in front of us.

"That's awesome!" Me and Harry chorused. "Come on Y/n" he called as he ran towards the stadium. "Coming!" I yelled back as I ran behind him.

"This is bigger than the ones on T.V" Harry said as we got a closer look at the stadium. "You're right, humongous" I replied. "After what you told me about the Quidditch cup, I can't wait to see it" Harry said. "Me too, I have never been to a match before, even though I was invited" I replied.

"Invited by who?" Harry asked. "Victor" I replied. "You know Victor Krum!" Ron exclaimed. I nodded yes. "I knew him in Durmstrangs" I replied.  His eyes lit up in excitement. "That's bloody brilliant, tell me all about him" Ron said grinning.

"If it isn't clear by now, Ron has got a little crush on him" George said from behind. "By little he means huge" Fred added giggling. "I understood that, but thanks" I replied smiling.

Ron listened with intent as I told him what I knew about Victor, which was very little, considering I only hung out with him a few times.

It was not long before the match was about to start. Me and Harry walked up the stadium hand in hand in our Ireland scarves. Ginny was not too far behind with the twins and Mione was growing tired of  Ron's ranting about Victor.

"How much higher dad?" Ron asked. "Well think of it this way Ron, if it was to rain, we would be the first one to know" Mr Weasley replied. The twins laughed at the their father joke and I joined in.

I heard Harry and a familliar voice talking behind me.  I turned around to see Draco and his father. "Me and father was invited by the Minister to his private box to see the match" Draco bragged.

"Don't say that Draco, not in front of these people anyways" Mr Malfoy said smirking. Mr Weasley sighed and turned away. "Don't speak about the Weasley's like that Mr Malfoy" I said stepping towards them.

"You must be Y/n Black" he replied. "Y/n" Draco said noticing me. He was interrupted by his father saying "And why is that Ms Black, why is it I shouldn't say anything".

"You may or may not know it but the Weasley's know how to be proper people, respectful and kind. Two things you are clearly not" I retorted, a small anger burning in me. Mr Malfoys looked at me with anger, not liking what I had said.

"Now if you excuse us, I would like to watch the match in peace, unless you want to join us?" I said. "Oh wait, you have the ministers special box waiting, hurry up otherwise your seats will get cold and the precious minister might reconsider entertaining the esteemed Malfoys" I added smirking. Mr Malfoy walked away, raging.

"I'll see you at school Draco" I said walking away.