♡53

He's a really bad boy~

14th February, 2022.

Valentine's Day.

It's the day of love. This is the day when lovers express their affection with greetings and cards. Not only lovers but it's also celebrated with friends and families.

Jisung in his red tuxedo and white shirt with a black tie, was wearing his shoes when he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw Soojin coming down. She was wearing a pretty red short dress with high heels, makeup was perfect and her long, wavy hair was hanging loose upto her chest. Jisung gaped at her with his mouth open, fascinated by her beauty.

Soojin came downstairs and closer to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Jisung, what happened?"

The boy flinched and looked into her eyes. "Oh nothing. Let's go. Mr. Han is waiting outside."

"Ok. Lock the door please." When the boy nodded, Soojin went outside the house.

Jisung went out too and turned around to lock the door. He put his hand on the left side of his chest and rubbed it. "Why are you beating so fast? Calm down." He quickly locked the door and went to the car. He opened the door for the girl.

"Ohhh being a gentleman. I see", she said and got inside the car.

Jisung went to the other side and got into the expensive car. "I have always been a gentleman."

She scoffed and said sarcastically, "Yeah right."

Then Mr. Han started the car and started their journey to the university.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

6:00 p.m.

Neo Seoul University.

The party was held in the big hall of the university. The hall was decorated with red heart balloons, red roses, red and pink fairy lights and other decorative items. The tables were covered with pink clothes and in the middle of each table, a vase of red roses were kept. Everyone started to arrive in dresses and suits and began enjoying among themselves. A disco ball was fixed at the centre of the hall. Music was playing in the background. And the delicious smell of the food added a flavour to the party. Cakes, pastries, cookies, pies, all were in heart shapes. Wine and juices were also there.

"Wow I can smell love", Mark said at the moment he entered the hall.

Koeun giggled and held his hand. They went to the group of their friends.

"Hi guys!", Mark greeted.

"Hello Milk", Haechan said.

"How many names will you give me?"

"I don't know. It depends on my mood what to call you."

Mark sighed and shook his head.

"By the way, whose idea was this to wear matching colour clothes?", Chenle asked with a raised brow.