24.

"I know you are rich, but has your money ran out that I have to stay in suite with you?"

"I'm in a critical medial health, so having you close to me is a must," he said as soon as he sat down at the spacious couch. The drive to Seoul and Busan was tiring, even though he wasn't the one who did the driving. Haewon looked exhausted but her eyes lit up as soon as she saw the city at her sight, the wide blue river and was more eccentric knowing that they are staying at a hotel near the beach. Busan was sure beautiful and Haewon never been here just for a simple vacation.

She did come once or twice for her father cooking competition, but that was it. Her parents were busy to even bought her anywhere and now Jungkook had bought here, she was enjoying it too much that she forgotten about the sore in her heels and toes.

"Is that a reason or an excuse?," She asked as she pushed the sliding door to walk out to the balcony, the breeze hit her and soon the curtain was flapping around which caught Jungkook attention. His eyes fall down to the woman figure back facing him, her hair dancing with the wind and her long dress hugged her body nicely. The brown pastel dress along with the white t shirt did no justice to Jungkook beating heart because she was beyond beautiful in his eyes.

She was just perfect to him, and he was the one who never deserve her.

"I wish it will be more a reason than an excuse to have you with me here," he mumbled to himself before smiling at the sight. Haewon side profile was visible to him now, her smile never wavered to see the beauty of the blue ocean and the crystal clear skies. An expression Jungkook could only saw when she's amazed at something, and he always try to amaze her.

"Just what are we, Lee Haewon?"

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo. Nice to meet you"

"Lee Haewon. Nice to meet you too,"the woman smiled as soon as they shake hands to each other before letting go which Jungkook had been eyeing everything since the start. His cousin smile was getting wider seeing Haewon that Jungkook had to hold himself from punching him. Wonwoo was never that interested with woman, probably Haewon did do something to his mind.

"Nice girlfriend you have. Come, let me show you around"

Haewon was about to follow when Jungkook stopped her and she looked to her side. "You might find it uneasy to talk with these people. Let just sit down until this ended"

"You don't expect her to be sitting down while you are busy giving speeh and do some 'son-in honor' job right?"

"You can do that for me. I'm going to sit down right after my speech"

Wonwoo scoffed before excusing himself to the crowd in the hall, leaving the pair standing in the middle. He held her hand tightly before glancing at the woman who seems to be still scanning her environment. "It will be for three hours. Are you okay with that?"

"Why? You want to ditch somewhere?," She said jokingly and the man chuckled before leading them a table set at the far corner below the stage. "We can do that, but I don't want you to have no energy seeing fireworks tonight. They set something since Wonwoo mother's opening ceremony of this hotel is tomorrow, so they will let out fireworks at the beach at midnight. I know you like those kind of things"

"And how do you know about that?"

"Fireworks excites everyone, regardless anything."

"Wise word Mr. Jeon," she replied before taking a seat beside him, smiling at some people who were seated with them too. They must have wondered who she is to be able to sit a table with Jungkook because the moment they saw him, all of them stood up and bowed which the man nodded slightly with a small smile.

The memorial ceremony started, with them showing Jungkook's father achievement and contribution to the hospital before he passed away, then continue to flourish when his uncle took it for a while before Jungkook take it over back at the age of 18. They were still calling Jungkook the director since it is still a secret to tell the public that Seokjin will over took it and not the Jeon's because his big family was never interested in medical business except his uncle and his family. They do agreed on Seokjin taking it fully and announced it right after Jungkook death, with Wonwoo be helping what he can.

Then after an hour of praising his father, they finally call the family members to give some speech, where Jungkook was the first one to give which he didn't prepare much.

"My memories of him are vaguely, but hearing from my uncles and aunts about him surely makes me believe he was and is a good man for us. Though I could only see him in pictures, it still feels that he is right here with us, looking at the achievement he have done and still continuing to help people in need of medical help. Jeonju Hospital and Jeonju organization may be a just some other hospital in Korea, but it have a special place for my family since my father was the only one who was interested in medic while the other family members were into business. My mother was a nurse from what I was told, and I was glad he did marry a nurse so that I won't have to learn about another business if he married to a daughter of an CEO," his last words brought laughter to the crowd which the younger smile before continued.

"I don't know untill when will this hospital keep its name , but I do hope it will be long enough until I passed it to someone and I can retire from it in safe hands without having to worry about it later. Ending my speech, I hope my father will always have a special place in everyone heart and only remember the good things about him now. Thank you," he ended his speech and everyone clapped for him before his eyes fall down to the woman wearing a knee length blue dark dress from the table set at the far corner of the stage, smiling ear to ear with orbs sparkling with joy.

All the commotion but he only see her .

His pride and joy.