Prologo: "L'inizio"

In a far, far away galaxy known today as the Crystal Galaxy, lay the great Crystalline Galaxar Empire where the mighty Talepétrians live their days under the blue son and above the earthly soil of Petránia, a vast world teaming with life and flora as far as the eye can see with minerals and gems that shine brighter than of Earth's.

There rules three main factions and species in Petránia: the Metamorphs, mindless and oftentimes one-minded Talepétrians, are able to transmute their bodies to make themselves suit their environment and situation if need be. They act as the empire's builders as they can extend their bodies and cut them to pieces without a bother to their health, they helped formed their empire's renowned architecture and buildings of great magnitude.

All over the world strong and the complete definition of a rock-hard, rock-solid Talepétrians roam the lands, protecting those who are not yet strong enough to defend themselves. The Sedimentarians are beings of immense power from the physical spectrum of what a Talepétrians is. Some Sedimentarians are even capable of controlling and manipulating the earth beneath them, reforming, and creating new stone-like life forms with a single thought and will.

Igneosians, on the other hand, are Talepétrians that are rarely seen and are thought to be close to extinction, sad but true as they're numbers are quickly dwindling due to Petránia cooling down harshly. Fortunately, they are quite loved and dear to the empire as they have produced its most greatest citizen. The empire ensured their safety and life as they searched and found a dozen planets that can sooth the Igneosians' precious existence. But with them being dear to the empire they are also feared, being the most dangerous of the three factions as they can control the pressure and temperature of anything they see and touch, they can move thing switch a thought, greater than the power of a Sedimentarian. Useful to the empire but against them? Quite the dangerous adversary...

These three factions have all lived in peace, helping one another in times of need, now more than ever as the old has risen once more, the Primatorians! Beings that claim to be direct descendants of the Originals, the first ones that roamed Petránia, quite so as no one could prove them wrong with them having all the capabilities of the other factions: morphing and pain resistance; strength and life creation; and of course telepathy and telekinesis. With powers beyond comprehension, they claim Petránia as their birthright as they took over everything...

After destroying the High Council of Krystallos and enslaving the whole of the Crystalline Galaxar Empire, they now set their sights into expanding the empire once more as the old Talepétrians had once planned, completely against the other factions decisions not to. But with enough powerful supporters from each faction, the other have no choice but to obey the Primatorians...

With a new breed of species being created by the Primatorians, the world leaders acted as soon as they can to protect what they have built. In this world of war-stroked, unending conflict, there isn't a chance that the young will win against the old. With the weak and cowardly leaders dead and the new, younger and more fearsome leaders of the factions not seeing eye to eye, a new faction rises, a hope, rose amidst the chaos. The Räck family, a Sedimentarian ancient family of the empire, rose from the central Westhold and formed an alliance of a billion Talepétrians to stop the Primatorians. But against a soon-to-be trillion, they will need not just strength but luck and wisdom on their side to win. With hope in everyone's hearts again for what seems a hundred years of pain and agony, they will soon be tested in a fight for the ages that will rupture not only families, nor factions, but the whole universe...